Betty MillsHidden, high shipping fees!

Beware their "bait and switch" tactics!

I purchased a chair for $160 and paid $43 in shipping charges. A few days later I got an email informing me of an additional $85 shipping charge I had to accept to get my chair. That brought the cost of shipping to over $128--nearly as much as the chair!

Nowhere in the description of the item or on my final invoice was there mention of an additional shipping fee. Either they made a mistake (and wanted me to pay for it) or this is a hidden fee!

When I refused to accept the additional fee, they canceled my order rather than honoring the transaction as made. Bad business.