BatteryChampion.com Logo

BatteryChampion.com

Having problems with BatteryChampion.com?

BatteryChampion.com Customer Service Contacts

Luchthavenweg 81 - 136 5657 EA
Eindhoven
Netherlands - 5611 EG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BatteryChampion.com Customer Service. Initial BatteryChampion.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BatteryChampion.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BatteryChampion.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BatteryChampion.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Battery Champion Braunonib. V. Cell Phone Batterynever recieved paid for product

My name is Bob Lester in New Mexico USA and on June 8, 2012 I placed an order with a company based there call Battery Champion and placed an order online at BatteryChampion.com for a cell phone battery for my fiancee in Philippines. Today is July 5 here and to date she has not received the battery. Without the battery we have not been able to conduct our normal relationship and she has to borrow a phone from a friend which is not always available so 2-3 days go by and we are unable to communicate which is a serious problem for both of us along with her family who depend on both of us as well. I have told the merchant I needed the battery by today or a refund to paypal or I would take serious action. I have been told numerous times to be patient. My patience has expired as of today. They have given me all kinds of excuses but no battery or refund and keep emailing me in the name of my fiancee Mary Jane. They say they can't reach the shipper in Hong kong to verify or cancel the order which I do not believe as they had to do so to place the order. Since they have ignored my repeated cautions I will now file complaints with various government agencies here and your country along with scam reports online with numerous websites to warn people of their incompetence and have not ruled out legal action. Can you help me please?

Regards,
Robert Lester

• Ba
      BatteryUpgrade.com Jul 06, 2012

Dear Robert Lester,

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the delivery time of your order. You have ordered a battery with delivery to the Philippines. For our deliveries we are dependent on the local postal services, which in many countries such as the Philippines are not as fast as customers in the USA or Europe are used to. I hope you can therefore understand that the delivery may take a bit longer than usual, though I can assure you the battery has been send and should arrive shortly. In the mean while our helpdesk has also supplied you with an alternative solution.

Kind regards,
      BatteryChampion.com

• Fa
      fadeline augustin Jul 05, 2012

i can't complaint cause i always have great service and l like the store very much i have been shop there since my baby born and everyone ask where do i shop they like my baby cloth if i really have money i will shop every month and they always have sale like that a lot at store 6409