Autoportfolio Services Logo

Autoportfolio Services

Having problems with Autoportfolio Services?

Autoportfolio Services Customer Service Contacts

Autoportfolio Services 3515 Diamondhead Lane,Northport,
Northport, Alabama

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Autoportfolio Services Customer Service. Initial Autoportfolio Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Autoportfolio Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Autoportfolio Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Autoportfolio Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Autoportfolio Services Complaints & Reviews

AutoPortfolio ServicesNo notification of vehicle loan purchase from Peak 5

I had an auto loan with Peak 5 a division of FlatIron Financial Services and when I called the Co. the voicemail indicated they were no longer in business. I never received a letter or phone call letting me know the change so I could send my payment in a prompt manner. This will delay my payment and could result in a reporting to the Credit Bureaus. I have been paying on my car loan since May, 2004 and haven't had any lates since 2005.

Cynthia Caroline Murphy

• Rh
      Rhonda Avera Jun 05, 2011

I have complained about this company serveral times and for some reason I can't get any help.Let me start by saying I purchased a 2003 Toyota Camry from a local dealer and the financed company that financed the automobile was known as Peak 5, I don't know when they changed the name but after several failed attempts to contact them to no avail, after months of no contact the new company now known as Autoportfolio Services contacted me and told my loan payments was three months behind.That was the start of all of my problems.I have since not been able to come to no kind of agreement with this company, they constantly call me and harrass me about my payment.I have asked several times for a copy of my original loan application, payment history for the lat 24 months, and a copy of my contract, 24 months later I have still not received it, this is a violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practice, under the law they are required to furnish me with this information.On May 31st 2011 this company called my employer and told the secratary that "this is the last attempt to collect payment". I know I have right to privacy and this is a violation of my privacy.Please help.I am wanting to file a suit against this company.They have harassed me, violated my rights to privacy and intimadated me.

Joanne S Feb 01, 2011

I live in Ohio and i just received a clear title on my vehicle. I notified the Ohio BMV of what was going on and after 6 months of sending different papers to them, I have a clear title. I called Auto Portfolio Services to notify them and they didn't even have my account listed anymore. Not under my account number or my name and SSN. They must have run scared when they started hearing from all of the people that I had notify them. I hope this helps the people in Ohio at least.

hotrd3g Dec 08, 2010

I contacted Patty with the lawfirm posted above and she stated that they were not taking the case because everyone has different complaints. I don't understand this but she also stated that everyone that has contacted them has already had their autos repoed except me. This lawfirm info has halted my case because I jumped the gun and pulled my case from my personal lawyer. So if anyone on here comes up with a class action lawsuit make sure it is legit before posting it on here. Now my lawyer is upset with me for trying to get another lawfirm involved.

Joanne S Nov 04, 2010

I just called the above law firm, and they stated tat they could not take the case against Auto portfolio. What happened?

newmom2007 Nov 02, 2010

I will be starting up a facebook Page for all victims of auto portfolio services.

newmom2007 Nov 02, 2010

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

Has your car been repoed? payments stolen/missapplied? added interest? fees? fraudulant charges? refused Title? YOU ARE NOT ALONE

I have started up a class action lawsuit and the attorneys need more complaints to take on the case! please contact everyone you know and send a message out. Everyone who has been victimized needs to contact this law office immediately. Together we can bring justice for all and send these crooks packing!!!

Send all of your complaints, records, and information that you have on centrix, peak5, flatiron, auto portfolio services to:

Attention Patty:ext 172
      Law office of Demler, Armstrong, and Rowland
      4500 East Pacific Highway Fourth Floor
      Long Beach, California 90804
      phone number# [protected] fax#[protected]

newmom2007 Oct 25, 2010

EVERYONE!!!

Contact the FTC and file a complaint online! they are getting complaints every week but they need more to start a lawsuit against them! tell them everything that has happened and complain complain please do everyone a favor no matter how big or small please let the FTC know what has happened to you I dont care if your car was repoed last night, lastweek, or last year! please we all need to work together!

hotrd3g Sep 15, 2010

Oh something that I forgot, the account for my truck with the credit bureaus has been erased. All the 51 payments I made on time and was never 30 days late on has vanished. How can this be? There is nothing for this account on all three credit agencies. Beware everybody, and check your credit reports. This may indeed become a class action lawsuit. We'll see.

hotrd3g Sep 15, 2010

I was going through the same thing all of you have been. I purchased a new truck for 18000 after all was said and done I owed 30000. Well I payed 51 months at 449 a month and that comes to 22, 900. I was never mailed a notice, never received a call or email about Peak 5 going out of business, Mind you I started with Centrix as some of you had, and went through all the same bullsheeyaht. I made my last payment on Aug 09 and it came back. I called and called but there was no one at Centrix or Peak5 or Flatiron, All I got was the response this line has been disconnected. Well i contacted the Attorney Generals Office about this because there was nobody to pay my loan to, and If there wasn't i want my title. I'm not playing games, I mean business. I was already getting screwed out of 25 grand. My truck is only worth 5 grand now in mint condition. Well I owe 7100 still. After 3 months i received a letter in the mail stating that now I owed the money to APS. Ok who is APS. I called them and they would not confirm my account numbers, instead they gave me a different account number. I told them I wasnt paying them a dime until they prove to me that they own the lien on my truck and that they have the title. They said they weren't doing anything of the sort and threatened to repo my truck. I told them good luck. Well, after research of the Ohio Revised Code, Which is where I live, They cannot legally come to this state and repo sheeyaht. haha. I got em now. Then I contacted my attorney. He has it in his hands now. He called APS and told them that they need to produce legal papers stating they own the lien on my truck and produce a title or they weren't getting any money out of me. This was a year ago. Then one day I went to the gas station to get a drink and when I went to get back in my truck there was a repo truck blocking me in. Also there was a sheriff getting gas. I told the repo man I would run him over if he did not get out of my way, because blocking someone in is a threat on their life in Ohio. Ohio carries guns mind you. So he moved and then I walked over to him calmly and stated my case. He actually listened and even told me that there was another repo company looking for it also. He told me after I was done talking that he believed me because I didn't stutter and I stared him down while explaining my side. He also said that he would get this account out of his office. Well, he must have done some research because I haven't heard another peep or seen another repo man. Then, 1 week later a State of Ohio Investigator came to my house. I told him my side also and told him if he needed any more info that he needed to contact my attorney. He was puzzled. Then I contacted my attorney again to see if anything had changed and there was nothing. Nobody had even called him about my truck. And, APS still won't return his calls. Ok then about 2 months ago I received a letter from a collection agency in Cleveland Ohio stating that I owed them 7100 bucks because now they have the account. I called them and referred them to my attorney also and have not heard anything from them again. Now my truck is parked at the house with my 120lb Karelian Bear Dog chained to the back of it. If you don't know what a Karelian looks like, imagine a black wolf. There you have it. My attorney told me that he wants them to file a lawsuit against me in court and then we can fire back at them and get my title. It would cost me some bucks to file all the way across the USA, and it would be better to let them sheeyaht in their own hat. Oh and by the way, the contract I have on my truck is not with any of these companies. The salesman at the dealership drew me a contract with a lender that turn me down for the loan. I had a copy of the contract mailed to me from Flatiron when they where still in business because I could not find my original. Now I have found my original and I have the copy they sent me. Both are with the lender that turned me down.LOL Now there is nothing they can do but Give me my title. Its just a matter of time. Sorry this post was so long but maybe it will help you guys out. If you are in Ohio I can recommend a great attorney. Hit me up at [email protected]

• Sh
      ShannanD Jul 12, 2010

Make sure to keep an eye out if you're having your payments auto-debited from a bank account. My boyfriend was down to his last payment, and received the final statement showing $37 due. Instead of pulling out only that $37, they pulled the entire $380 car payment. When he called to get this resolved, they told him that he had to actively discontinue the auto-debit and that the money would be refunded in about 30 days. Are you kidding me?!

concerned27 Apr 22, 2010

You should just let them take your car for the time being, if we can fight them in court it will be worth it! They are jerks! Be informed of your rights!

• Ri
      rickTorr Mar 28, 2010

I'm also having problems with this new loan transfered. I used to pay my loan on a local bank and keep track of my balance, but now with this change it's very hard to stay current, due to the payment options and fees.

• Po
      pony70 Jan 19, 2010

this company is a scam i refuse to pay them any money none of us are receiving credit on your credit reports about this loan since the bankrupted in may or june 09 your car title doesnt even belong to you these people are collecting monies and u will never receive a payoff date fight these people back do not be afraid let them know u know the law they will back off trust me they have no legal right to take your car unless they have proof they are the new lein holders they cant even report this to the credit bureau dont b punked by these ### hoes

Angela Stultz Nov 20, 2009

Has anyone contacted a lawyer about these scammers? Our stories seem to be all the same, accept that I actaully reached the end of my loan to be told I owe an additional 3, 000 in interest due to the fact that they kept changing my due date, yada yada. I NEED INFO ON ANY COURT ACTIONS AND LAWYERS HIRED AGAINST CENTRIX, FLATIRON FIN, PEAK5 OR AUTO PORTFOLIO SERV . [email protected]

• Aw
      Awww Helll Naww Nov 19, 2009

Everyone continue to document all these complaints and everytime you've tried to make a payment and it's been returned.. I've been trying to make a payment since June and then all of a sudden, a truck shows up to my job to REPO my vehicle..

• Sl
      slewism Sep 29, 2009

I am very close to paying my car off and like most of you was never notified of any change in ownership until I tried to send a payment via money gram. Finally I received a call from a company rep named Mark who gave me a new address and account information for wiring a payment. He also gave me a number to call [protected]), but after I sent the money and tried to call I got no answer. I am very concerned and until I receive something in writing I feel very uncomfortable about sending any more money.

Oes513 Sep 28, 2009

Aps is trying to repo my car! Because I have not paid them! I want proper documentatuon

• Ap
      APS Sucks Sep 22, 2009

How can we get out of our loans with APS? Do they have to provide us with a copy of our original auto loan if we ask for it? What if they can't physically prove we have a loan with them...meaning they don't have the original paper work? Please email if you have anyhelp or suggestions. [email protected]

newmom2007 Aug 31, 2009

Oh and magically the new servicers happened to be a perfect little company with 15 employees consisting of the same people who work for peak5 including the new owner?hmmmmmm how convenient. But if you dare ask them if you are able to get through if they used to work for peak5 they hang up on you. APS tells people over the phone that they are a new company and that they are not affiliated with peak5 but they are! but of course they have to play dumb on the phone for the first 15 minutes so they can sit back and laugh about your complaints while talking to the agent next to them.

BUT WE ARE ALL STUPID RIGHT? WE ALL SHOULD JUST GET $UCKED BY YOU RIGHT?

WRONG!!! Its only a matter of time.

newmom2007 Aug 31, 2009

Aps IS peak5 thats how they are known for being backstabbing, lying, cheats. We all know this and you work for APS dont you? of course you do. Everyone knows that you are all the same people, calling our homes from blocked numbers, threatening with repossessions, backdating statments, failure to provide payoff amounts and previous payments made, providing wrong dates, lying about payments made and claiming they were never received on time, deliberating holding onto payments and processing them late for your own benefit of interest and late fees, should I go on????? your the same company! your not different! so how about you get your ### back to work defrauding more people like you do so well?

• He
      hellolovely Aug 31, 2009

WOW Ihatepeak5...they probably felt the need to be secretive because of people like you. and how can "This company is known for being backstabbing, underhanded, lying secretive [censored]es"? they have only been around little over a month...how can they be KNOWN for anything yet? oh and nobody PURCHASED the Peak5 loans...you silly person...they were recontracted because Peak5 closed and the financial institutions that own the loans had to find new servicers. You know how I found that out??? by ASKING them in a civilized way. If you are a calm civilized person with any kind of tact, you will get the answers you want. You people all need to find better things to do... and get over yourselves... oh and PS newmom2007...they probably had to notify the Credit Unions because they were Peak5's CLIENTS...YOU are the credit unions (financial institutions) CLIENT...i am not saying that Peak5 is not at fault by not sending letters to the consumer about the change, but if the credit union knew as the article says they did in June, why are you know holding the credit union, the OWNER of your loan responsible for not notifying you? They own the loan and you are their client. They had every opportunity to communicate with the loan holder didnt they? Peak5 went under ... telling their clients was how they dealt with it...either way you look at it it's wrong the way it was handled, although Peak5 was not the only one to blame here.

newmom2007 Aug 25, 2009

to: Ihatepeak5

you are not telling me anything I didnt already know! This company will be brought down for fraud. Admitting what you used to do to people on the phone because your company encouraged it is pretty disgusting and I pray that you never end up in that situation. If you know deep down what this company has been doing then why dont you report it to colorado AG's office and give us a hand? you can remain anonymous and help us in our fight to have them shut down. I already have the FTC looking into them as well as Colorado, nevada, BBB, and an attorney. You could get your revenge by having them prosecuted and fined for violating federal laws and collection practices.

• Qu
      quin Aug 25, 2009

I spoke will them asked them to send my the balance of what I owe, they told me they didn't have any of my paperwork showing what I've been paying. But they did tell me they would send me a statement of what I owe them. They sent me a statement alright for $1746.18 and they also sent me a letter of repossession stating that if it's not paid by 8/29/09 that they will follow through. Well I can't see myself giving them anymore money and not knowing where it's going. This company seems like a scam and I'm tried. They can come get the car.

• Ih
      ihatepeak5 Aug 25, 2009

First off, I am a former Centrix / Flatiron / Peak5 employee... I was with the company through all of the bankruptcy issues, name changes, etc... I have a lot of inside info.

Re: Baloon payments. If you ever had a deferment (or more), or were late with your payments on a regular basis, the "balloon payment" is all of that extra interest from being late, the interest that has built on your deferments as well as your deferred payments. Your loan is not extended when you get a deferment, it's just tacked on to your last payment. If you have a balloon, it means you weren't making your payments on time or you have deferments.

Per my previous post, "HA HA HA!!! I used to work for Centrix / Flatiron / Peak5. I got laid off in May with a good amount of other people. This company, while it was a good steady job for several years, is AWFUL!!! I just found out that Auto Portfolio Services exists and a lot of the same people from Peak5 are now working there. Their accounting is absolutely horrible. They mis-apply payments A LOT. Then, if they try to fix something, the accounting numbers on the account become so confusing that nobody can understand it. I had to BS my way through so many phone calls with customers just because I didn't understand the jumbled mess their payment history showed.

I thought Peak5 sunk completely. I was kind of surprised to find out today that some poor sap (or spawn of Satan) gave this company yet ANOTHER chance! After filing bankruptcy, multiple ups & downs, layoffs, lawsuits and name changes, Centrix lives on!

I feel very sorry for those of you that have loans with them. And, on a side note, I am somewhat sorry about what a rude ### I was on the phone with some of you. However, you should know those actions were not frowned upon, but slightly encouraged. So many of us would laugh at those of you that we yelled at and belittled with our co-workers as soon as you (the customer) was off the phone. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm glad I've found a different company to work for."

I have learned more and from what I have heard, this is what I have put together... APS purchased the loans from Peak5 so they could claim that they are a new company and not associated. It's true they purchased the loans, it's true they have a new name and a new building, new website (which looks JUST LIKE THE PEAK5 ONE!)... BUT it's the same group of idiots that are running the place.

Robert Sutton is no longer involved (as far as I know). The CEO that took over after the Centrix bankruptcy (when Sutton left) is Kevin Barry. His henchmen, Michelle Jackson (executive assistant to Kevin Barry), Jody Hall (VP of Remarketing - repo, liquidation, etc...), John Easter or Chris Goodman (Asst VP of Collections - whoever made the move with them, I am not sure) and Johnny Woods (Head of the repo dept, but don't know what his official title is at this time) are all still running things. I am unsure who is running the accounting dept or any of the other departments. I used to work in the collections department but had friends all over the company.

All of my company friends from Peak5 up and stopped talking to any of us that weren't involved with the new company and some of us were wondering what the heck was going on. When they started the new company, they were all sworn to secrecy. This company is known for being backstabbing, underhanded, lying secretive [censored]es. They were told not to tell anyone in hopes that word wouldn't get out that the same people started a new company with the same policies, same processes, same EVERYTHING!

Since they're website is the same, their software is the same and it appears a lot of their functions are exactly the same, here is a guess at all of their email addresses.

[email protected]

Have fun! If I find out any new dirt, I will let all of you know!

I will also check in from time to time to see what everyone is saying so if you have any questions or want any other dirt on the old company, let me know! I think they can all kiss my ### so this is fun for me.

newmom2007 Aug 24, 2009

balloon payment my ###!!! unless this was written in your original contract and stated clearly, they cannot do that to you!!! I still wont pay them a dime and they have continously ignored my request for payment history! the company is a fraud.

• Ca
      candicem Aug 24, 2009

So I talked to someone today from auto portfolio services and I asked her about balloon payments she stated that many of us centrix/flatiron/peak5 costumers have these balloon payments and will owe them at the end of our loan for example my regular payment is 369.00 and my balloon payment is 650.00 . I would have to pay this amount at end of my loan. She also stated that many people are unaware of theirs and that mine was one of the lower payments! This is crazy many people don't even know that they owe this please check with them and find out yours. JUDY H stated that it was her last payment and they wanted 3500.00 and this is the balloon payment and many people are unaware of this and might end up losing their vehicles due to this craziness!

• Pe
      pennsylvania, lancaster Aug 24, 2009

I totaly agree with all these complaints. I tryed to make my payment in july to peak 5 and my payment got returned to me. The next time I talked to someone they told me that my payment was due from june even though i got the return check and envelope they are still saying that I am very late, but they are trying to make an arrangement with me they also allowed me to pick the dates that i can pay. I hope that they do a better job then peak 5. Good Luck

• Ju
      Judy H Aug 24, 2009

I too am going thru this turmoil! I arranged with Peak 5 to have my June and July payments debited from my bank account. I did not realize that the payments had not been processed until I got the statement from APS about a week ago. Now I owe June, July and August. July was supposed to be the last payment on my loan! Now APS says I owe a final payment of over 34oo dollars. I asked for an itemized statement, since I don't believe this is correct. APS says they have no info to send me concerning any past payments! Now, I am worried that my car might be reposessed, as I have not made any payments yet to APS. I live in North Carolina. Has anyone living in NC contacted a lawyer or anyone else to investigate? If so, please let me know, so I can also contact whoever you contacted. Maybe we can win this thing if we all pull together. My email address is [email protected]

• Ci
      Cinna Aug 22, 2009

Well at least you guys have finally received something in the mail from the new people. I have yet to get anything at all. I still have no clue what to do, other than bank my money or put it into an escrow account. I contacted the Ohio Attorney General (I live in OHIO)and that was their advice, and to also to call the CO Attorney General. Well done that too but for some reason CO does not know how to answer their phone or how to call you back when you leave them a message. PLus the Ohio Att. General said there is nothing they can do since the company is in CO. Again still confused on what to do, this is total [email protected]*$%!!! Technically after dealing and stressing over this everyone should sue them and get our cars free and clear!!! But, we all know that would never happen because in their universe they have done NO wrong and somehow it is OUR fault for ther F#@K UP!!!

maxinetexas Aug 22, 2009

I HATE AUTO PORTFOLIO SERVICES!!! HATE THEM

• Fr
      franzetta Aug 18, 2009

OMG! me too it put me a month behind I called and called and it kept being busy i calle d the BBB didn get a straight answer I even called the operater she couldnt tell me. I finally got something in the mail from tese guys so I called and they are the nastiest people OMG I have a right to complain and fus they are fussing at me like well you should of put your money up or mailed it! DUH mail it to where and I have a family and other bills to pay! so I ended the call with do whatever you need to do you will get you money when i get it! Of course he will get it soon but it's late and it wasn't my fault! this is my 3rd loan people since ive had my car this make no since to me! but this is the first time that they just witched without any warning! oooooooop im so mad at the mad that handled my account that day I could spit! So i'm hoping to just pay these people online so I don't have to deal with their crap! I only have about 4 months left so really why are they bugging trippin when I've been a great customer for all these years!

• Ci
      Cinna Aug 15, 2009

Ok I am really lost and confused. I didn't even think anything of my car payment till it had not posted yet today. My payment is due TODAY. I did not receive a statement for this month but found an old statement and proceeded to send my payment in by check on the 5th of this month. It usually posts within 10 days but has not this time. So, I tried to call them and all it did was ring busy, which started me googling. That brought me to here. I am now freaking out, I have never paid a car payment late since I purchased this car in 2005. I do not want to have it going to my credit report, nor do I want to have the only car we have to be repo'd either. I am not sure what to think since my payment has not posted but it also has not been sent back to me either. What a day to find all this information out on a Saturday, and I can't call anyone about it. Any suggestions or ideas?? Please email me with any ideas, [email protected], Thank you for any help...

Oes513 Aug 14, 2009

First of u need 2 find out if they r liscensed I found they r not in ohio and must b registered in my state to collect on debuts!

• Bk
      Bkush Aug 14, 2009

I also have been dealing with these companies since 2004 and have had most of the same complaints everyone else has had. I did call them in July when I tried to pay Peak 5. I spoke to a very nice gentlemen who actually was helpful. I mailed my payment on 7/15/09 to Utah and it took forever to clear my account and I was concerned I was going to get with a late charge. I received by August bill from them and everything was correct.

I went on their website a couple of minutes ago and they now have payment options. Money Gram and Electronic Check. Same $10.00 fee for the convenience.

Any opinion on whether we should pay online?

• Ki
      Kim Gautreaux Aug 14, 2009

I have been dealing with all four of these companies since 2004. I did not exactly start out with great credit but was assured that it will improve by paying this car loan off on time. We are an active duty military family and our payments were drafted out of our account each month. Payment due date was on the 18th of each month, they always received it a week prior. Eventually found out I had almost $300.00 in late fees. They were not processing my payments until after the due date. We are not rude people, but my husband and I have had a few choice words with these people. There coustmer service is completly rude and bring you to that point of telling them off. We have made balloon payments to catch up and they still say we are behind. We also did not recieve any notifications of company change. Just open a letter every couple months to see who my new car company is. My July payment was sent back so I'm sure they will try to stick me with another late fee. I have been on the phone all morning trying to contact Auto Portfolio to pay my bill before the 18th. Of course, no answer! This is crazy! If anyone finds a way to complain about this company and get positive feed back, please let me know. Good luck to all.
      Kim Gautreaux

newmom2007 Aug 12, 2009

go to credituniontimes.com and enter peak5 and centrix, you will see all sorts of amazing articles where they knew peak5 was going under and no one notified us but the credit unions knew.

• Rb
      R Browning Aug 12, 2009

Here's some info on the company... BTW, this firm has only been in operation since JUNE 2009... This information came from BBB.org (I recommend everyone have BBB on bookmark)...

Business Contact and Profile

Principal: Mr. Todd Klem, Call Center Operations Manager
      Customer Contact: Mr. Todd Klem, Call Center Operations Manager - [protected]
      Entity: Corporation
      Incorporated: June 2009, CO
      TOB Classification: Consumer Finance & Loan Co.
      BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business

• Ra
      Ramocita Aug 12, 2009

I am in the same circumstances that everyone else seems to be in. I took the suggestion and contacted the Secretary of State's office in Missouri to find out if APS is liscensed to do business in the state of Missouri.

I did find out that they are NOT registered, HOWEVER, and I strongly suggest that you make sure that they do not fall under any exemptions for registering with the state. There are 8 in the state of Missouri...

Authority to transact business required.
      351.572. 1. A foreign corporation may not transact business in this state until it obtains a certificate of authority
      from the secretary of state.
      2. The following activities, among others, do not constitute transacting business within the meaning of
      subsection 1 of this section:
      (1) Maintaining, defending, or settling any proceeding;
      (2) Holding meetings of the board of directors or shareholders or carrying on other activities concerning internal
      corporate affairs;
      (3) Maintaining bank accounts;
      (4) Maintaining offices or agencies for the transfer, exchange, and registration of the corporation's own
      securities or maintaining trustees or depositories with respect to those securities;
      (5) Creating or acquiring indebtedness, mortgages, and security interests in real or personal property;
      (6) Securing or collecting debts or enforcing mortgages and security interests in property securing the debts;
      (7) Conducting an isolated transaction that is completed within thirty days and that is not one in the course of
      repeated transactions of a like nature;
      (8) Transacting business in interstate commerce.
      3. The list of activities in subsection 2 of this section is not exhaustive.

As you can see.. APS and any other debt collection agency falls under Exemption 6...

I am sure that most states have exemptions just like Missouri.

• St
      Sterlyndrice Williams Aug 12, 2009

I've experienced the same thing. I started off paying my car note through Centrix Central. Peak 5 took over Centrix Central. Last month I also didn't receive a statement. I couldn't pulled up the website or get in contact with anyone over the phone. There was a recording asking me to pay $4. 99 and I just hung up. Suddenly, yesterday I receives a statement from Auto Portfolio Services stating, "As you may already be aware, the services of your auto loan has been transferred their company". Obviously I didn't know because you didn't receive a payment. I get to talk to a representative from Auto Portfolio and told him not to expect me to pay all this money in a month. I just sent my kids to school on Thursday. He was very rude and kept asking when will I pay the August statement. I told him when I was able to. I'm very dissatisfied because easily they could add money to ppl loans if they keep up with them. Anyway, hope everything go well with others. I didn't like the idea. In four yrs, I've been through three loan companies for my car.

• My
      mysongforyou Aug 11, 2009

We live in PA, my husband has an auto loan through Peak 5 . We were not contacted reguarding the change either. I have tried to call APS several times. I will not send them any money until i speak to someone in person. I tried their website and NO payment option worked.
      Here is some info from the attorney general's office in CO. I am calling them today! Hope this helps .

Addresses & Phone Numbers

Collection Agency Board - [email protected]

Consumer Protection - [email protected]

• Br
      Brenda Tillman Aug 10, 2009

I to was a former customer of Peak % formerly FlatIron. I reeived a letter from Auto Portfolio Services Inc. and have not been able to make contact with anyone to make payment on my car. I refuse to send any money to a company I have no contact with other than mail. I would like to personally talk with someone on the phone to make payment on my truck they have the old account number correct but there is so much fraud going on I am scelptal abot making a payment. Please send me a email concerning this matter or give me a call at my job urely Peak % gave you the number.
      Brenda Tillman

• Me
      Meldita Aug 10, 2009

After reading all this should i even make a payment? Hell it's like a win win situation if you don't pay them repo man will be knocking at your door.. my payment for July came back both times from Peak 5 and from this APS I plan to mail it back 8/20with my August payment this thing got me so stressed my ulcer hurts... will they repo my car if I wait until 8/20 to mail both payments i'm kinda scared to make my payments now I work hurt for my money and it would be so awful if I get s__t on..please some advice..thanks

• Me
      Meldita Aug 10, 2009

I mailed out a payment July 20th to Peak 5 ( not knowing they closed) my payment came back tried to call the number they had no luck. I had to reach and stumbled on another complaint site about them go the number for Auto Portfolio Services called them mailed out my payment to the address they gave me but it came back again. I am so frustrated I'll try again on the 20th of this month to mail out both payments it's frustrating.. I just hope they don't repo my car..

mad in la Aug 09, 2009

I received a call from the 877 number around July 30th, which was shown as a missed call on my phone. The message said it was Auto Portfolio and for me to call them back ASAP. Well for starters there are so many cons out there today I thought it was someone trying to get our personal information. Like most of you I called the number back with no answer which made my suspicions seem true. I then checked my account and noticed my last payment was not deducted. Well now I am totally concerned. Is this going to affect my credit rating? I have never been late on payments because I deducted from my account automatically. Why didn't Peak5 have the decentcy to contact us with this matter? This sucks.

• Sc
      sccb94 Aug 09, 2009

How do I go about sending a letter to release my lien? For whatever reason I have gotten nothing from anyone about my loan. I refuse to seek out the info because I should be notified us. I think we all can agree on that. I am curious to see who is on my title. I think I will contact the DMV this week.

• Sc
      sccb94 Aug 09, 2009

I have yet to receive any notification as to who has my loan info. I cannot get ahold of anyone at APS. I would think I would have received something by now. Still this is very poor business practices. We all should have been notified of the changes. We should not have to seek out this info. The company should have notified us. I have not gotten any answers about my loan. Very frustrating

Oes513 Aug 08, 2009

See I spoke 2 a man named howard klummer from phenoix managment! He claims he owns all the liens and loans I have his number! If u want

Oes513 Aug 08, 2009

Any one find anything good out

• Se
      September_Lily Aug 07, 2009

Thanks for the info Mark.
      I got my bill from APS today. The ONLY thing it had on the bill, was the payment due...no balance left on the loan, last payment received etc. Even when things switched from Flatiron to Peak 5, i got an ACTUAL statement from them. This entire thing continues to rub me the wrong way.

MarkJMiller32 Aug 07, 2009

Here is a little mor information. Aparently all leins are now owned by Centrix Funds LLC. Not Centrix Financial. I don't know when and how this happened but I have gotten the Colorado Attorney General looking into it. Like I stated in the above post, Scott Varholak stated that the leins were held by Centrix Financial and were to be sold to Peak 5 by order of the Court. However I spoke to Auto Portfolio and they informed me that Centrix Funds are the owners of our leins and not Centrix Financial. Now some research on Centrix Funds has shown me that they were taken to court for racketeering and a few other charges. All of this follows the pattern of the All Powerful Robert E. Sutton. When questioning Auto Portfolio about all of this the representative strongly denied any relation between Auto Portfolio and Peak 5, Flatiron, She denied any relation between Auto Portfolio and Centrix Finances, She denied any relationship between Auto Portfolio and Robert E. Sutton. According to Auto Portfolio there is absolutely no relations between any of them accept Centrix Funds, and their relation is based on the fact that Centrix Funds is the lein holders of everyones vehicles, and Auto Portfolio is the receiver of accounts.
      I received my statement in the mail today from Auto Portfolio after I had spoke with the representative, she stated that all the statements were sent out last week and she was unsure as to why I had not received mine. When I requested to have my statement resent she said that would not be possibe. I still did not make a payment when speaking to her because I had not yet received anything in writing pertaining to Auto Portfolio and Peak 5. Now that I have my statement I will make my payment at my earliest convenience, I did try to make my payment earlier but could not get threw because it was busy.
      A concern of mine still is the lack of communication that these companies are having with their customers. I don't know what it is but they are hiding something, and it seems this time they have gotten the attention of all of their customers. If everyone continues to investigate and pass on their finding to the Colorado Attorney General then they can do something about Robert E. Sutton.

Lakewood, Washington

MarkJMiller32 Aug 07, 2009

Hey Everyone. I have been on the phone from the East coast to the West coast and back again today trying to gather everything I can. So here we go. According to Scott Varholak the attorney who handles the bankruptcy of Centrix, they sold all of our leans to Peak 5 on the 23rd of 2007. He also stated that Centrix no longer exists as any kind of entity. He doesn't know anything about Peak 5 and there bankruptcy because he didn't handle their case. According to the Colorado Attorney Generals office if you are having problems with Centrix, Peak 5, Flatiron (Rober E. Sutton), and the two new companies Auto Portfolio and Systems Services Technology (Both of which owned by Robert E. Sutton), contact your states Attorney Generals office. You "MUST" submit a formal complaint with them, call them and ask them how to submit your complaint, probably either by mail or online. For those who need the information the Federal case number that closed on the Bankruptcy for Centrix financial the case number is "06-16403 EEB" . This number is useful when submitting your complaint to your local Attorney Generals office. The defensive attorney who represented Peak 5 in this last bankruptcy is named Scott Roswell. I don't know if I can legaly post his email address so I am not going to but he is located in Colorado also, so he shouldn't be hard to find. REMEMBER he is Peak 5's Defence attorney so becareful what you say or ask him, he is going to look out for the best interest of Robert Sutton his client.
      ANYONE from WASHINGTON STATE please contact me through my email so we can share our information. There are local attorneys who do breach of contract cases, along with Class Action cases.
      Here are some numbers I have available.

Colorado Attorney General
      1525 Sherman St.
      7th floor
      Denver, CO 80203
      FAX: [protected]

U.S. Federal Court of Bankruptcy

Colorado Court of Bankruptcy
      [protected]

State Legal Representative for Bankruptcy (Centrix's Case)
      Jeffery Weinman

Appointed Bandruptcy Handler (defensive)
      Scott Varholak

Peak 5 Legal Attorney
      Scott Roswell
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I hope all of this is helpful to anyone who is willing to take it to the next step. Below is my email address.

Lakewood, Washington

newmom2007 Aug 07, 2009

Send a release of lien letter to the old centrix address and see if it comes back! if it comes back to you unopened, take it down to your local DMV and you will get your title free and clear. Centrix doesnt exist and they never tranasferred titles to peak5 so APS has no contract with you!!! dont pay them! send off the letter wait for it to comes back and take it down to the DMV. Paying off your title to APS does nothing because their name is not on your title.

sammy2 Aug 07, 2009

they have ript me off and seems others to i'm getting a lawyer it would be best if auto port. investigated the accounts to save them the law suite i'm filing

• Na
      nancy boyles Aug 07, 2009

I received a statement from them yesterday but I have not been unable to reach them by phone. The line either rings or just stay busy all the time. I don't know who to trust anymore this is crazy.

• Jg
      jg1215 Aug 07, 2009

I received a statement from Auto Portfolio Servies yesterday. It has two different po box address on it. One in Greenwood Village Co and the other in Salt lake City, UT. The UT address is where i am suppose to mail payment too. The post mark says 8/3/09 mailed from 37211. 37211 is a zip code in TN.

MarkJMiller32 Aug 06, 2009

Here I am again. I have tried again to contact Centrix to no success. I have tried to make payments through Western Union and Money Gram again and no success. I cannot contact this so called new company because they have not yet contacted us by phone or by mail. It is their responsibility to contact us to verify that they have out title. I have checked with my local DMV today and they said that Centrix still owns the lean on our title. This is so much stress for my wife and I we have been having a hard time sleeping. Next week is my finals for school and I can't even get any studying in because I am worried and can't get this out of my head. This is supposed to be stress free and I am at my roots end. I have started taking my antianxiety meds twice a day because of this. I was down to taking once a day. This is absolutely horrible. The way this company is treating everyone. Hopefully tomorrow I might get some Answers. I will keep trying

• Se
      September_Lily Aug 06, 2009

Sam Madison ~
      What did they say when you questioned the amount due? How did you used to pay Peak5? Because, if you paid by check or check by phone, you can easily get proof that you paid them in March.
      There is NOTHING about this company that makes me feel warm fuzzies.

SAM MADISON Aug 06, 2009

hey i agree with you all i called peak 5 also and no answer. then i received a cal from the new company that's taking over for peak 5 i called to make my payment and they told me i owed 702.76 i went crazy when i heard this they told me i never made a payment in march 09 i never had a problem with centrix or really peak 5 but this company i can not trust i am speaking with a lawyer about this problem i always kept in contact with peak 5 just to see if everything was up to date with my payments and my car payoff balance . now i recieved a statment today saying i owe them 1, 054.14 i work to hard to just give my money away .majority of their records that they have on me are wrong they didnt even have the right address if any one knows where i can get some help let me no i should only owe the for this month which is 351.38 God help us all

newmom2007 Aug 05, 2009

Keep your money! dont pay a dime.

• In
      indians Aug 05, 2009

ALL I WANT TO SEE IS A BILL A PAYMENT SLIP SOMETHING. PAID MY JULY PAYMENT THE 12TH RETURNED INTO MY ACCOUNT ON THE 31. SO JUST WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND DO THEY HAVE MY ACCOUNT I AM OT JUST GOING TO THROUGH OUT 550.00 DOLLARS TO NO ONE.

• St
      Stuck2009 Aug 05, 2009

The Auto Portfolio Services website looks exactly like Peak5's website looked. This makes me terrified about Peak5 and this new company. As for the lady that used to work for them and said she used to make fun of the people they would harrass. I pray that you are never in that situation because then you will know what it felt like to have someone treat you as though you were a complete loser and an idiot and not give a damn about any situation that you may have been going through at the time. How can you have a clear concience. Just because behavior like that is promoted and encouraged does not mean you MUST behave that way. It is too bad you were not a strong enough person to decide that people deserve better treatment than that and treat them as you would want to be treated.

• Jm
      jmmorgan Aug 05, 2009

I just am as astonished as you all! I too was with Centrx/flaitron/peak 5. No letter, no nothing. My car payments are due on the 21st. each month. pay them on the 4th. Plenty of time to there. Never missed, nor late, payments always there. One time they called and harrassed me telling me they didn't get my payment. I just laughed. They then harrassed me for late payment fees, and that I should pay them by phone every month, so this wouldn't happened.(they charge for phone payments) After listening to them ravage on for 10 min. I simply went to my on line bank, looked at date recieved, who signed the back, date of deposit, etc. Looked at the copy of the check, told him politely to find their own mistake, fix it, and leave me the hell alone. lol
      Now I get home from vacation to find that they have kicked back my payment for July 4th, yesterday! (wouln't accept payment) I get a letter in the mail postmarked for 8/3/09 telling me I now owe 2 mo. of payments to auto portfolio services Inc. It stated that the loan has been transferred to them and to contact them at [protected]. I called, no answer.
      Then a recording comes on telling me to try the # again later, have tech difficulties.
      Until SOMEONE ANSWERS THERE ?#$%^&**** PHONE, I WILL SEND THEM NO MONEY. I am 4 payments from owning my vehicle.
      I couldn't believe it!
      This is the address at the top of the bill:
      Auto Portfolio Services, Inc.
      P.O. box 4097
      Salt lake City UT 84130

Good Luck!

• Yo
      YolandaB Aug 05, 2009

I am going through the same thing. I have been paying my payments on time since 2006 - never late; and now this. Here it is August and I still haven't heard anything from anyone. I think I will call the investigative team at one of the local news channels. This is crazy.

Ms. B
      Cleveland

newmom2007 Aug 05, 2009

Give it up BOOMER09!!! your ignorance of the law is no excuse for your company taking over peak5 loans and then neither you nor Peak5 let anyone know what has happened and that they are closing their doors.

APS will go down and we will all receive justice for our troubles.

• Ka
      Karen E Blackshear Aug 04, 2009

I recieved my car note payment back with no explanation; I needed to send my June, July
      note. I have no info from them. They haress you for your money and they don't have the
      decenecy to notify someone.

MarkJMiller32 Aug 04, 2009

I get what your trying to say Boomer. But Here is my point. That website is now down. I cannot verify what you are stating. I have contacted the Attorney Generals office, My attorney, and my bank and they all state the same thing. Peak 5 is obligated to contact us in writing prior to the change. Posting on their website is not legaly informing the customers. So With as many scams out there I will take my chance and wait for a letter of aknowledgement from APS if they are the ones who are handling my loan. If my vehicle is reposesed in the mean time because of this I can sue for restitution. So far Peak 5 has violated contracts accross the board. Unless someone contacts me letting me know this has happened in writing I have no obligations.

MarkJMiller32 here is some information

According to information found on the Peak 5 website at www.peak5.com: (before it was shut down)

Flatiron Financial Services Inc., doing business as Peak5, ceased operations July 10th, 2009. Loans previously under management at Peak5 have been transferred to new loan servicers as of no later than July 11, 2009. Your loans terms and agreements remain in place as contracted, but are now being serviced elsewhere. You can contact your lien holder on your automobile to obtain additional information and you will be receiving billing statements from the new servicers.

Due to the fact your loan servicing was transferred to different new servicers depending upon your specific loan it is not possible to give you a definitive forwarding number. The majority of the loans however were transferred to one of the servicing companies shown below:

Systems & Services Technologies, Inc. - Telephone: [protected]
      Auto Portfolio Services, Inc. - Telephone: [protected]

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

MarkJMiller32 Aug 04, 2009

Don't contact APS unless APS contacts you. Common thing about it. you give them your account number and send them a payment after you contacted them and they aknowledged you. This could easily be a scam. Wait until they contact you first. I haven't seen any relation to APS accept on here and one of the websites was not even a legitimate website. Be careful people. Seriously don't give them any personal information unless they can be verified.

Mark & Brend Miller

MarkJMiller32 Aug 04, 2009

Can someone on the east coast try and do me a favor. Contact the Bankruptcy court in Washington DC. there number is [protected] and find out if they have filed for Bankruptcy. I live in Washington State and cannot call due to the time-zone difference. Post the Filing Code # if they have filed for Bankruptcy. I am also a customer of Peak 5 Flatiron and cannot contact them for payments. I have contacted my Bank, the Attorney Generals office, and a local attorney. All of which state that they are in breach of contract with myself and everyone else that has not received notice of the decision to close doors, sell our loans, or file for bankruptsy. I think in order for this to be resolved we should all work together to resolve this. We are not weak in numbers. If necessary we may be able to file for a class action lawsuit against the company regardless of their status. This way we all are guaranteed to receive the titles of our auto's one way or anouther. The Best advice I was given was to catalog all attempts to contact Peak 5 / Flatiron and any attempts to make payments. We have attempted to pay by phone and western union, money gram and none of which was sucessful. According to Western Union and Money Gram the city codes are no longer valid so payments cannot be made. I will continue to post my logs on this website for record.

Mark & Brenda Miller

ap_nj
      Peak5 did not SELL the loans to APS. APS was given the business from the credit unions and financial institutions that funded the loan as Peak5 dumped them and told them to take a hike when they closed. They had to find NEW servicers...that is what APS is. They are sending statements..just had to get everything settled. Unless you were already months behind, there is no need to worry about the repo man.

boomer09 Aug 04, 2009

APS's LOCKBOX for mail in payments is in UTAH...not the company! The company is in Greenwood Village Colorado. Check there.

boomer09 Aug 04, 2009

ok this response is to 'ihatepeak5'
      almost every word in your comment is untrue, so why dont you just read and learn the truth about things before going and slandering innocent people online just to make yourself feel better?

APS is a new company. APS was HIRED by Peak5's dumped clients to service their loans. APS is in no way affiliated with Peak5 OR most definately NOT Centrix Financial. Why would anyone in their right minds affiliate themselves with Robert E Sutton? It is true that APS has some Peak5 employees. That is because Peak5 layed them off and APS hired them because they were the best agents Peak5 had left...must explain why you werent part of that group and let go in May? It is completely ignorant of you to be spreading these non-facts on the internet when you dont even really know what is going on, and totally irresponsible of you to frustrate even further the people on this blog trying to find some answers.

Good luck with the new job...and OH the hatred and complete disregard that spewed out of your mouth at Peak5 was your own will...no one forced that out of you. That is ALL on you...no one else

• Ms
      Ms.connie Aug 04, 2009

All you guys are right they are not listed in the state of salt lake city utah I called the consumer protectionin Utah and they said there is no such business in that city or state. That number just rings and rings for days. When I called the second time the lady said we gave you our po box number just send us the check, i asked if they had automated payments by phone she said NO!!!

• Ap
      ap_nj Aug 04, 2009

OK, I have a little information to go along with this. I live in NJ and just tried to call Peak 5 yesterday to make a payment. All I got was a busy signal. Tried their website and it's gone. Did a Google search and ended up here.

Proper and legal practice for a situation like this is that Peak 5 has an obligation to notify you prior to closing their doors about the status of your lien and if it is sold to a new servicer they need to provide you with the name, number, address, etc. They also need to supply you with the amount you owe, a statement, and the ability to dispute it in anyway. You may also want to check your contract with Peak 5 for any provisions on the sale of your lien to another provider.

I called the Department of Banking & Insurance in NJ and they said I needed to send them a letter explaining the situation (Peak 5 went out of business and did not provide any info on the sale of the lien). They made it seem that if I am not contacted by anyone the balance on the lien is eliminated and the Department provides me a letter which I take to the State DMV releasing the title of the vehicle to me.

I'm sure there are plenty of resources out there and there are procedures required for situations like this. Don't go out of your way to find out who to pay, or what to pay, they need to come to you and they need to do it in a legal way. I know many of you are afraid of the repo guy, but let's face it, if a repo guy shows up claiming you didn't pay you call the police inform them of the situation (you don't know who to pay) and then you go to court. It might be annoying, but they really have no legal right to take your car if you are unable to make payment because there is no one to make payment to!

We all agree Peak 5 was a nightmare, and maybe it's the price we paid for being in a position to get a subprime auto loan, but we are still human beings and we are protected by the same rights with regard to debts and fair collection practices.

Contact your local state departments of banking and inquire with them on this. There are additional hurdles such as if the new company has obtained permission to operate in your state etc. Maybe this is the one real chance to totally screw Peak 5 over for all the misery they gave us.

israel_357 Aug 03, 2009

http://66.179.184.76/page.cfm/ID/33...here is their website.

israel_357 Aug 03, 2009

Finally! Just got a hold of the customer service. I'd say they are pretty good (AutoPorfolioServices). The first thing I gave him is my account from Peak5 and he told me that everything is the same. They have a website. its autoporfolioservices.com. They sent out notices and bill statements last week so you should be getting that in the mail this week. They dont have a credit card payment option yet on their website but they are working on it. They will change your account number from the old one from PEAK5. Good Luck all

• Cr
      crosscreek Aug 03, 2009

I have called both numbers and mailed to their address with no success. Does anyone have any updates?

• Cr
      crosscreek Aug 03, 2009

Hey I called both numbers today and couldn't get an answer. This is crazy. I also mailed to the address that was given above and it was return to me. Does anyone have an update?

• Ao
      AORC Aug 03, 2009

Okay, I would have to agree with all of you. I called last week to get my payoff amount and they quoted me what I owed, but trying to get a hold of them again to double check, is very hard to do. When I got my car back in 2004, no payments were missed, and I was in good credit, they changed company names one two many times for good business
      I was with Centrix, then Flatiron, and then Peak5, now Auto Portfolio Services. I am just hopeing to get my car paid off so I don't have to deal with this crap again. It would be nice to receive a letter stating that Peak5 is no longer in business and to send payments to the address that one of you guys posted. (is what one lady told me). it just goes to show that maybe this company won't be good also. YIKES!!

• Po
      Pooh-Pooh Aug 01, 2009

On July 30, 2009 I finally found out who to make my car payments to after mailing it originally to Peak5 and having it returned to me. For a whole week after searching who to send it to. I too was not notified who to send my payment to. I finally find out who to send it to and talked to someone on the phone from Auto Portfolio Services and asked why there was not notifications sent out to let anyone know that they were now handling Peak5 accounts I was told that they were in the process of doing that. I am only 4 payments from owning my car but the young lady that I spoke to handed me this story that my contract had expired on May 19, 2009 and that I owed more. First of all I never heard of anything like that and second until I physically see a new contract am not paying anymore money on my account except for what my car payment is on my old statement that I received from Peak5 before they went under.

• Mo
      MONKEY19683 Jul 30, 2009

OKAY IM CALLING NOW AND BEEN RINGING FOR 5 MINUTES NOW WITH NO ONE ANSWERING

• Up
      up set Jul 30, 2009

i have been trying for 3 days to call Auto portfolio services, and every time that i call it just rings and rings and rings, no matter what time of day i call. i want to know where my title to my car is so i can go to a different company that is in good standing and does NOT keep changing their names, and that can give good costumer service.

• Ih
      ihatepeak5 Jul 29, 2009

boomer09 Jul 28, 2009

Auto Portfolio Services is a start-up company that took approximately 60% of Peak5's auto loans to service. They have some of the most qualified agents in the Denver area handling your calls and the top executives handling the rest. They have literally been open for only 2 weeks. They do not yet have any option to pay your note other than by mail to PO Box 30108 Salt Lake City, UT 84130 but the check by phone and credit card options will be available in the coming weeks. The correct number to call IS [protected]. This is the Customer Service line. The other number listed above [protected] is the 800# to the Corporate Offices. They can only transfer you to the other number to reach an agent, so if you call this number, you will have to wait anyway and be transfered. the company IS more than competent to handle your loans. I know the Cat and Mouse game is frustrating, but they are more than willing to help you with anything they can. They cannot help with anything Peak5 related as they are a completely seperate entity...it would be like calling Sears to yell at them about something that happened to you at Walmart.

What the heck Jul 28, 2009

FYI- some cell phones are not being able to get through to the [protected]. I tried my home phone and it went through, within 2 rings someone answered. I didn't know if anyone else had this problem or not. I brought it to the reps attention that helped me.

• M9
      M911 Jul 28, 2009

I called them today when I found out about Peak 5 (cause they hadn't auto debited my account like normal!)

Luckily someone answered on the phone after the 1st ring. I spoke with a really nice woman who apologized for all the problems & said they were trying to notify people as soon as possible.

The account information she had for me was correct. The payoff balances were within $10 of what I showed them to be (and my math isn't all that great)

I called the [protected] number around noontime (est).

Hope this helps! And good luck! Looks like we're gonna need it!

What the heck Jul 27, 2009

I done some digging and it looks like Auto Portfolio Services was just established in June according to Colorado Secretary of States information. Not only were they just established but their registered agent name has changed in the middle of July. Here we go again. If anyone gets anymore information please post.

What the heck Jul 27, 2009

Has anyone tried to speak with Auto Portfolio? I tried Saturday and today and no one will answer the phone. I get a recording at [protected] and nothing at [protected]. This is getting ridiculous. Please remember to file complaints with the state of Colorado. It seems to be our only chance.

• Pt
      P tillmon Jul 22, 2009

I was pissed because I had my car payment automatic withdrawn and when I noticed that my payment had not been withdrawn I started growing concern. I realized some days ago that I missed an 877 toll free call and listen to the message to contact APS. I called and they did have my account but was very limited to giving information. I am truly concerned about this company.

• Ko
      Kozzette Jul 21, 2009

I agree - I never received any information regarding the change until I went to pay my note via money gram and was told they cannot except a payment and gave me a number to call. I call the number only to find out a new number with little to no information. I call the number and was told they were the new company that will be handling my loan. They didn't have accurate information regarding my account. I tried to call back and the phone just kept ringing.

Cortnay Jul 20, 2009

Auto Portfolio Services, Inc
      P.O Box 4097
      Greenwood Village, CO 80155

Look who I found! http://www.autoportfolioservices.com/page.cfm/ID/33/Contact-Us/

I wasnt comfortable with just having a phone number that Peak5 gave me. I said these guys HAVE to have a website.

Good luck all.

Cortnay Jul 20, 2009

Do these guys even have a website? I hate this cat and mouse crap.

• Td
      TD Jackson Jul 20, 2009

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with these people. Who are they? I need to pay my note and received no notification from Peak% concerning their inpending DOOM as a company (considering how they did business it is not surprising).

• Li
      LILEUBIE Jul 20, 2009

I finally talked to someone last week. I am trying to pay my loan off and they stated I owed 1000.00 more than I do, This new company also doesn't have any records of payments posted after May. Man what a rip off!

• Ad
      Adina V. Jul 20, 2009

I agree with you totally. Peak 5 did not contact me via mail or phone, and I had to find out by calling Peak 5's customer service line when I could not make my normal payment through Moneygram Express. And now, no one from Auto Portfolio Services, Inc. will answer the phone. It just keeps ringing and ringing, or I end up getting a message saying the number has been temporarily disconnected. How am I suppose to make my payments if I can't even get in contact with the loan company who has my account? Peak 5 was a pretty bad business; this one is not looking any better.