Autofit IncThe company hasn't hired me because I am not Native American

R

I recently searched for the job and found the advertisement of Autofit Inc. I spoke with the lady, who asked me couple of questions and asked to send the resume. I sent the resume and my photo, but I got the phone call back and the lady said that I didn’t suit for this job and she was so arrogant with me. I asked why and she started to abuse me and used very unpleasant words. It was discrimination, because I am not Native American.