Arun MuttaiahFamily broken

R

This is to inform my friends and colleague who are based in Dubai-UAE that Arun Muttiah Marketing Manager Media Sultan is mentally sick person who ruined are personal life, he contacted my wife through Linked in and as we both were looking for a job in Dubai he gave us false commitments that he will get a job for us here as he is very resourceful person in Dubai, but after that he manipulated with my wife and advise her to leave his husband and 2 kids so she will get a job, my wife also not informed me about all this and she started planing on his plan fortunately i came to know about all this and i managed to get my wife back...After that when i investigate found lot of people who were victim of Arun Muttiah therefore as responsible person i take the responsibility to inform all my internet friends to please be careful with this in dealing any business or relations ...God Bless us with this Sinful person..

• Ru