Amish Treasures Logo

Amish Treasures

Having problems with Amish Treasures?

74 Olde Lafayette
Vlg Lafayette, New Jersey

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Never delivered

In June of 2008 I ordered in good faith a table, eight chairs, and server from Amish Treasures in Lafayette Village, NJ. My credit card was billed the full amount that same month. Delivery was not requested until mid January. In November I added and was charged for a glider/rocker and an ottoman. Again we confirmed that delivery in mid January would take place.

When the time got closer, I was never able to get the store owner to return phone calls, emails, or even pick up a certified mailing. On February 2nd I called my credit card company to request that both charges be placed in dispute stating that it seemed impossible to make contact with the store owner, and that no furniture was delivered as had been agreed upon. I did receive a credit for both charges and have yet to hear from the store owner which is fine with me.

I am hoping that anyone reading this will be very careful if they intend to do business with Amish Treasures in Lafayette Village in Sussex County, NJ. I have also registered a complaint against this store and its owner with the NJ BBB.

• Al
    aldida Jul 08, 2009

I own an Amish furniture store myself. The better business bureau is useless. It just makes people feel better. Its basically a middle man for complaints.
    They have no legal authority and cant really do anything.