Having problems with Allied Forces?

Allied Forces Customer Service Contacts

1061 South Plaza Way
Flagstaff, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Allied Forces Customer Service. Initial Allied Forces complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Allied Forces above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Allied Forces. Discuss the issues you have had with Allied Forces and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Allied Forces Complaints & Reviews

Arizona Labor ForceDishonest Employer

I worked for this company for over six months. After the job I was working ended, they had no more work for me. They told me as soon as they found work they would call me back. After filing for unemployment, I got a letter from them saying I had voluntarily quit and I was refused my benefits. Come to find out in fine print on them bottom of the application I filled out for Allied the fine print stated I must come in everyday and report to them. Not knowing this until after I got the letter from AZUI, I only checked in with them every other week, and continued looking for work elsewhere. During the times that I did stop in there to see if they had found any work, they told me nothing about needing to check in every other day, instead thay just told me they would contact me as soon as they found work.
Currently I am still fighting with them through appeals with AZUI. If anybody has any idea of anything I can do about this, I am open to all suggestions.