Alliance for Consumers USA “ACUSA”legion limited medical /axis insurance company

Such bogus BS! A man who wouldn't provide his name, but I later found out was Justin Burt (supposedly), called me and right out lied and attempted to sell me an Open Access PPO plan with no annual deductible, 4 free visits per year with no copay, unlimited visits after that, $10 generic prescriptions, and assured me all my providers were in-network. Turned out that what he was trying to sell me wasn't insurance at all. It was access to Teledoc, RX Helper, and some ridiculous hotline I could call for medical advice. Criminal!!

• Updated by Shelia Blevins-Crisler, LCSW · Jun 18, 2019

Let me also add that he pressured me to sign a document through mybenefitskeeper.com for $225.00 and a monthly premium of $100.57/month for this bogus healthcare plan, then when I refused to sign before reading it and asked for his name and number, it quickly hung up on me. I called him right back because I wanted to report him, and my mobile phone carrier Verizon said his number [protected] wasn’t a working number. What is wrong with people today?! So many criminals out there that have NO conscience whatsoever!!! Thankfully I didn’t sign anything. Guess I was one of the lucky ones.