Complaints & Reviews

Fraudulent Offer

We received a message from a Mr. Davis from All Timeshare Resale letting us know that there is an offer of $26, 400 on our timeshare. I called the number he left to find out what he was talking about, considering we do have our condo listed with a company for sale. He did not know our name or the location of our timeshare, but he stated again that there was an offer on the table for our timeshare. I asked him where he got our name and number from and he stated from the condo. Well first of all, how can he even have an offer on our condo if he doesn't even know which condo we have besides it is in Hawaii, plus he did not know if we had a 1 or 2 bedroom or even how many weeks we have. On top of that the condo itself does not have our information to give out to anyone. This company is making offers to people with no information, a HUGE red flag!!

chara_joy Mar 08, 2011

Very interesting! We too own a deeded timeshare property in Maui but it is not listed for sale. We were contacted around March 3, 2011 by Kevin Hart of All Timeshare Resale (ATSR.Inc) to ask if we might be willing to sell as there is a buyer interested in our timeshare for the purchase price of $26, 400. The documents he forwarded look suspicious, and they are asking for $1, 898.00 for legal documentation and title transfer. Their website is alltimeshareresale.net.

• Dl
    DLint Apr 29, 2011

Almost identical to the other postings, we too received a message from Mr. Davis about selling our timeshare. When we returned the cal, Kevin Hart of All Timeshare Reseller (ASTR, Inc) said they had a buyer for our condo (but he didn't know where our timeshare was or what size it was). Over time they presented an "offer" from a buyer for $26, 400 on suspicious paperwork which was closer to an earnest money receipt than any type of a buy/sell agreement. I asked who handled the closing and he said the title company is 650-754-7525, Timeshare Closing Service and after I asked for a file number, he gave me one. The phone number is a California number, but Timeshare Closing Service is a Florida company that does not have any offices in California, and the file number I was given does not match their numbering convention. Timeshare Closing Services does not have an ASTR, Inc (or anything like it) as one of their vendors. When I Googled the Buyer and the Buyer's email, no results came up. I too was told to send in $1898.00 in advance for legal documentation and title transfer.

madg May 20, 2011

Mr Hart has been very busy because we have had the exact same experience. Trusting fools that we are, we bit and are now trying to make things right. I wish I had found this information earlier. We have referred our experience to Better Business Burea in both California and Florida as well as Florida's Office of the Attorney General.

• Ti
    Timeshare Closing Services May 20, 2011

As noted above, we do NOT do business with All Timeshare Resale (ASTR, Inc.) and we have issued a cease and desist letter to them. Please visit our verification page if any company claims that they use Timeshare Closing Services as the title company: http://www.timeshareclosingservices.com/WARNINGResaleScams/tabid/1892/Default.aspx.
    TIMESHARE CLOSING SERVICES, INC.
    8545 Commodity Circle
    Orlando, Florida 32819
    Toll Free: (877) 889-2373
    Phone: (407) 370-2373
    Fax: (407) 352-4792

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices