All Nation Driving School Logo

All Nation Driving School

Having problems with All Nation Driving School?

All Nation Driving School Customer Service Contacts

135 Jackson St
Hempstead, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All Nation Driving School Customer Service. Initial All Nation Driving School complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for All Nation Driving School above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about All Nation Driving School. Discuss the issues you have had with All Nation Driving School and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ALL NATION DRIVING SCHOOLAPPOINTMENT CHARGE

Before taking 5 hour course, I called for how much the cost and if I could pay with credit card, I was told $ 55 also they accpet credit card. But at the middle of the course tyhe instructor interrupted the course by calling me to do the payment which the credit card was not worked, so I have to go to ATM for the payment as I believe $55. Secondly he told me that the fee is $70, so I just realized he ripped me off without telling me that the road test appointment he did online for me costed $15. If I knew it better do it by myself.