Having problems with AK Exports?

AK Exports Customer Service Contacts

4/39-L, 3rd Lane Street, Patricks Church Road, St. Thomas Mount
Chennai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AK Exports Customer Service. Initial AK Exports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AK Exports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AK Exports. Discuss the issues you have had with AK Exports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AK Exports Complaints & Reviews

AK Hair ExportsFraud by Indian Company &AKHairexports, Chennai - India&

BEWARE of AKHairexports, Chennai – India – FRAUD - BEWARE of AKHairexports, Chennai – India
ATTENTION of fraud: The owners of AKHairexports, Chennai – India, Mr. ABHIJIT KHATUA and Mr. SUMIT KUMAR, BEWARE of AKHairexports, Chennai – India, drive nice cars but do not deliver paid goods to their clients.
Information about their business practices at **http://akhairexports.info/**
BEWARE of AKHairexports, Chennai – India - FRAUD - BEWARE of AKHairexports, Chennai – India
• They use fake addresses such as A.K.Exports, 4/39L, 3rd Lane, St. Patricks Church Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai 600016
• They do not take phone calls (+[protected]) for complaints
• They do not answer emails in case of complaints: [protected]@akhairexports.com
• They do not deliver, what you pay for
• They promise to send you the goods, but do not send
• In case they send the goods, they dispatch 3rd quality goods but charge you for 1st quality
• In case they send hairs, they dispatch too short hairs and not what you paid for
For further information about their business practices, plse go to **http://www.akhairexports.info/**
—> In order to complain about the hair quality and delivery cheating I visited the owners of AKHairexports, Chennai in India, Mr. ABHIJIT KHATUA and Mr. SUMIT KUMAR in May 2010.
BEWARE of AKHairexports, Chennai – India
I ordered a new delivery of hairs and paid them cash against reiceipt of
USD 10.320, 00
BEWARE of AKHairexports, Chennai – India
PLEASE consult my homepage "http://www.akhairexports.info" for further information about their business practices
—> For more than 1 year they still owe me at least 11 kg of hairs
• They do not take phone calls (+[protected]) for complaints
• They do not deliver, what you pay for
• They promise to send you the goods, but do not send
AKHair Exports - AK Hair Exports - AK Hairs is a member of Alibaba and selling their products via Alibaba.

• Ki
      Kidney Transplante Nov 26, 2015

Attention Please,

This is due to the general public Male or Female who should be healthy
      and 100% in selling their kidney urgently contact Pyramid Center.As we
      have a lot of patients who are for kidney areHere informed, look for a
      way to get your Kidney for sale money from financial collapse while we
      are offering € 308, 000 for your kidneys. My name is Dr. Richard D, I'm
      a Nephrologist in Surgrical Hospital. This is
      KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION HOSPITAL!! in India who are specialist in kidney
      surgery / transplantation and other organ treatment, we also purchase
      and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor deal.
      If you are interested in selling your kidney and Organ, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected]
      Please note: Internet there are a lot of people with different theme,
      so we are not asking honest and truthful kid,
      [email protected]

sucre Dec 11, 2011

Check www.itekhair.com nice pieces

• Re
      remy-hair Aug 28, 2011

AKHairexports is a criminal organisation. ATTENTION - of FRAUD BY AK HAIREXPORTS. AKHairexports writes comments on themselves. THEY OWE ME AT LEAST USD 5.000, I paid them USD 10, 260 on receipt. They do not deliver, but promised and promised - just lies. I WARN EVERYBODY in the world to enter into business relation with AKHairexports, Chennai, India, respectively the ownern, Mr. Abhijit KHATUA and Mr. Sumit KUMAR. Once again, I have receipt of paid money, the use faked address (I have been personally at their "address"), the addres does not exist. THE QUALITY OF THEIR HAIRS IS GARBAGE, that's why I visited them. Please consult http://www.akhairexports.info/ for further information about their FRAUD and CHEATING Methods.

Comments

• i a michile from germany and importing hairs from him since last 2 years and i am much happy with is products.Its afterall a shocking story.Does mr remy got some name or its remy and internationlly doin sca is not so easy my dear friend.

• hey i am shocked to hear this abhi, but i dont agree with the above mentioned comments because last week itself i have received finest quality lace wigs.we will be always your customer.

• Maichel Francis from mozambique -hey Mr Abhi sorry to hear that let it be its happens somtime .A per my view i am totally impressed with their quality even the people from chennai knows these personality very well.I have only one word to say no complaint .

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

This comment has been posted on the basis Mr remy-hair who has posted a lot of complaints regarding A.K Exports. I really do not agree with what he has to say since I have been their customer for many years now and never faced any such problem which they are talking about. I would just say readers please don not take such comment seriously as these are not true.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

I fully disagree with what Mr.Remy had to say about A.K Exports. I have no doubts about their products and quality. I have been receiving their products for a long time now and i do not have any complaints about it. They are providing me with the best quality products and i do not have any regrets.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

I completely disagree with the comment of Mr. Remy on whatever he had written about A.K. Exports.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

This comment is in reply to Mr. Remy's post on A.K Exports company. I being a customer of their company for many years don't feel that there is any truth to all the allegations that has been put against them. I feel this is an attempt to ruin their reputation and so I can assure you guys about their quality and reliability. You can buy their products without any fear because i never faced any such problem related to delay in the delivery of products or any defects in the products that delivered.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

I truly disagree with what Mr. remy had to say about A.K. Hair Exports. I feel what ever he is saying is not true to any extent. So readers please feel free to trust and buy from the products of A.K Exports without worrying or doubting the reliability of their products.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

I completely disagree to the comment post which claims A.k Exports company which is not true at all. I am really surprised to see what has been written and told about A.K hair exports by the previous comment given. he also posted many ill-things about Mr. Abhijit Khatua, the owner of A.k Hair Exports which is not true at all, Whatever he is claiming to be true dos not hold any ground at all. I have been in close association with those company for years now but I haven't faced any such difficulty regarding their product quality and product delivery. I would request all you readers please do not go by such because these are not true by any chance. Trust my words.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

I disagree with Mr remy-hair's comment on A.K export company and whatever allegations and accusations they had stated. I have been in a long association with MR. Abhijit and he has been delivering his products made of human hair. As far as the quality is concerned, I don't find any flaw in his products or delay in the delivery of his products. There is no truth to the fact that his office address is fake or something, I have personally visited his office due to work purpose but never found it to be wrong. Facts about the malpractices in office and those regarding his business is also not true.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

I totally agree with you Mr. Lucas thanks for for the positive feedback. Even I was really shocked to see the false comments and allegations made against A.K. exports. A. K exports is actually doing a great job when it comes assuring the quality as well delivering the best products at cheap prices. They have always positively delivered the products within the given deadline and time period. I really admire their varied range of products that they offer. From remy hair, weft hair to those which colored one can really get spoilt for choose when it comes to buying such human hair according to their need and budget. AK. export is simply doing a great job and am sure you guys will carry on doing the same.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

Mr. Mohmed, I agree with you on the same lines, whoever is trying to spread such bad rumors about A.K. Exports is not saying any truth. I condemn such people who is uttering such bad things about AK hair products even when they are providing the best quality products at affordable prices.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

Hi, MR Offusu Onam, I completely agree with you. MR. Abhijit has been providing me such quality human hair products for a long time now and I am very much impressed with the quality of hair products he is providing me with . I have no complaints about his products. He is doing a awesome job. I am sure such bad and ill comments about his products made by MR. Remy is not going to hold any good in destroying his loyal customer base. I would just say to Mr. Abhijit that please do not worry, we are with you. Keep up the good work and ignore the negative comments and move ahead on a positive note. I know you will.

Trisha Rao Aug 06, 2011

hey, I absolutely disagree with the complaint posted by f MR. Re my on A.K hair exports. I guess someone is trying to defame their their image or has gone out of their mind. i would suggest you better check your facts clear before posting such piece of crap. I have been their customer for a long time now and I don't seem to have any problems with either their products or their address. I am with Mr. Abhijit Khatua and i have no regrets about buying their products or using them either. I am very much satisfied with their products and service delivery. They have always delivered the products bang on time. I haven't found any flaw as of now in their delivery system and i have nothing against them. I would just say A.K hair exports, you are really doing a great job !! Go ahead and prove these dumb people wrong!! way to go! :)

• Mo
      mohmed Aug 03, 2011

Its me mahmed from france hey man socked hear this as per my point of view i am totally impressed with akhairexports .So far dont have any complains.

• i totally disagree who ever you are . I have no complains regarding products any time .But he takes time to deliver but products are really fantastic.

ofusu Jul 28, 2011

me and lucas is coming to india abhi dont be busy ...

ofusu Jul 28, 2011

hey abi this is lucas from france.hey man dont have any complains for you friend ...this happens somtime .hey remy hair i dont agree...never..

ofusu Jul 28, 2011

i have been doing business with a k hair exprorts from south africa .My name is offusu onam.I surprised to know about the complain but i deal with him since past 3 years.He is very frindly and always hears me .i donot agree above.sorry my english is not good.i have no complains regarding akhairexports.Mr. abhi is a kind of person who always disscuss about his problem.why i have written because he called me and asked me wheater he has done any wrong.he provide us best quility ever i have received from any suppliers ever.i dont agree.Hey abhi dont feel sad ...we are happy my dear frend

Trisha Rao Jul 25, 2011

I don't agree with what the other complainants had to say against A.K. Hair Exports Company. This company is really doing a great job when it comes selling wigs and delivering high quality wigs made of human hair at affordable and cheap prices. Being their customer, I have also never faced any problem related to delay in service delivery and other products related to hair or had any similar bad experience. They have an available range of a variety wigs in different shape and length. There is no truth to the fact that the address is not authentic. So please don't believe in such deceiving and misleading comments that are are specially targeted to ruin the reputation of A.K. Hair Exports Company.

• I totally condemn the above complaint with title "AK Hair Exports Complaints - Fraud by Indian Company AK Hair exports, Chennai - India." There is absolutely no truth to whatever the complainant seems to have have experienced. Well, as far as my review is concerned, I have had a completely different experience to share with you all..My association with them has been for the past one year now..All I can say is, so far.. so good!! I am extremely satisfied and pleased with their prompt service and delivery. Also the products they delivered to me were up to the mark and what they promised to deliver.. I am not at all disappointed with A.K hair Exports, rather I am very happy with their service and plan to continue receiving the same in the years to come. I am very much impressed with their consistent efforts to keep up to their brand image and USP i.e. to provide their customers with best quality wigs made of human hair at cost-effective prices. It is really a commendable initiative on their part. Last but not the least, there is no truth to the complaint that their address is not authentic. So go ahead and check into their website for products and services rather then waste your time reading stupid complaints.

Trisha Rao Jul 25, 2011

I completely disagree with the above comment and allegations on AK Hair exports, Chennai – India. There is no truth to the above given statement as i have been in a long association with them since their days of inception. From then, till now they have been delivering consistent and prompt service and my personal opinion and experience with them is very pleasant. I have not experienced any fraudulent means, lack or discrepancy in their service delivery. They have been extremely co-operative and professional in delivery of their products and they definitely do not make any false promises. They make sure that they deliver what they had promised and not any cheap quality product Again all I can say about their address not being authentic is that I have visited the same not just once but many times for business sake but I never found it to be fake or unreal. Being a loyal customer of AK hair exports, I would recommend all of you who are reading this is that the above comment is nothing but a form of spam to mislead people. Please don't believe in such comments as you can safely trust A.K hair exports and get the best quality wigs made of human hair. They can provide you a variety of wigs from those which are short and medium to those which are long at affordable prices. You can find everything under the same roof, so why go anywhere, now you know the address from where you can buy such wigs. As far as I am concerned, I was and I will always remain their a loyal customer. Now it is upon you to decide between the good and the bad because you are the best judge! :)

• AKHairexports continues their businesses "as ususal" despite FRAUD allegations. Please check http://www.akhairexports.info/ for further information.

• Fully agree to complaint about AKHairexport, Chennai, India