The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AHI Carrier Sharjah — AHI Carrier Sharjah
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
AHI Carrier Sharjah is one of the worst offices I have ever witnessed and worked with. The staff and the people (especially the HR) are not very friendly and too much nonsense Indian politics goes around this company.
For most of you who do not know what is AHI Carrier, its head office is in Sharjah and it is a part of the DBA Group. AHI Carrier deals with Air-conditioning and Heat Equipment’s like chillers, heat pumps, split Air Conditioning Systems, Air Handling Units, and more…mainly Carrier and Toshiba air conditioning products.
What is most sad is that their AHI Carrier Sharjah office may be getting a lot of business done but if you see the internal working environment for employees, it is not up to the mark unlike other international and local companies here in UAE.
Here are a few points I would like to point out as to why AHI Carrier Sharjah is one the worst companies to work with in the UAE –
1. The Human Resource Department of AHI Carrier Sharjah lacks professionalism. The HR is not very friendly with all employees. It is very sad that Mrs. BhartiDharam, the person in charge of the HR and some of her team are not friendly to all employees, which is why I was very scared to approach the HR. The whole HR Department of AHI Carrier needs a major revamp. They practically have nothing much to do except bark behind some innocent employees and fire them when they get the opportunity.
2. The AHI Carrier Sharjah Office lacks international environment unlike a proper multi-national firm and the office premises are not very hygienic. The reception lobby stinks and reminds me of a clinic operation room.
3. The company provides lunch facilities, but the food is the same most of the time and lacks variance. Most of the time it’s all Indian curry food and no other cuisine variation. This is actually very sad because we have some International employees who crave for a change. The catering company sucks big time.
4. The IT Department is also not very helpful and friendly.
5. Most of the Managers don’t even care about their employees and keep them avoided for ages. The good old fashion isolation strategy to get rid of good employees.
This is such a big shame. I really hope that the director of the company as well as the DBA Group takes consideration of these points and starts making some effective required changes.
I would personally not encourage anyone to apply for this organization as this company sucks big time with respect to company benefitsand HR friendliness.
Shame on AHI Carrier Sharjah!!