Advisement Directive Service Logo

Advisement Directive Service

Having problems with Advisement Directive Service?

Advisement Directive Service reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 19, 2009. The latest review received lots of money from me was posted on Aug 19, 2009. The latest complaint received lots of money from me was resolved on Aug 19, 2009. Advisement Directive Service has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Advisement Directive Service has resolved 1 complaints.

Advisement Directive Service Customer Service Contacts

p.o box 579006
Las Vages, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advisement Directive Service Customer Service. Initial Advisement Directive Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advisement Directive Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advisement Directive Service. Discuss the issues you have had with Advisement Directive Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Advisement Directive Service Complaints & Reviews

Advisement Directive Servicereceived lots of money from me

for a minute they had me going, what i was'ent realizing was they always made me send in money between $21.00 and $25.00 for every invoice that came in so I did then when i realized that I was'ent getting anything back but more invoices stating one final step send in 25.00 processing fee and will mail out your check i said to myself wait you told me that in two other letters, now today i got a invoice that states that this guarantees me the final winner send in $21.89 and my check will be put in the mail.

HAPPPY B-DAY!!!

Comments

yeah waka flocka flame

Comments

hello this is ben augusme i recieved a letter stating i won $767, 899.72
      it tells me everything is paid for and all i have to do is sign my name. is this true??????

• Dh
      dhilespa Nov 24, 2009

Hi Ireceived a letter saing i won money from advisement directive sevice for 767, 899.72 if I send in 23.89 is this true? Thank you [email protected]

• Ti
      Tiredoscams Oct 27, 2009

I need these people to stop sending me these scam emails. How do we stop them?

Annette Cotto Aug 20, 2009

I want to communicate that I don't want to receive no more faik prizes, I received every month a lot of letters that I supposed to won a prize. I don't want to receive no more letters.

• Do
      Doreen Novick Aug 19, 2009

For the last month I have been recieving letters that I can claim a cash prize of $767, 899.72 when I send the a check for $21.89 for processing and delivering fees. In the fine print it states that you may recieve from 76 cents to the large amt of $767, 899.62. I have not sent them any money. How do they recieve my name and what sort of scam is this?