ABC Horse TransportNot Recomended

W

I used ABC Horse Transport out of Sandpoint, Idaho to haul my horse from Idaho to Nevada where I will be moving. T.J. (the hauler/owner) seemed great but along the way I guess my horse became up happy. She began to kick his trailer but I never receive a call, never knew anything until she arrived a day early at her new home. He violated everything in the contract I signed and was all around very unprofessional.

Also, the other driver (who also helps with the horses) didn't even know how to put a halter on, and should not be handeling any of the horses. Overall my horse was not happy, in danger of hurting herself or another horse and not once was I contacted. Ever. I would not recommend ABC Horse Transport due to lack of communication, and expertise.