Aaron Cushman-loan SolutionsRipped Off

I was called numerous times by this company. They promised to get my payment reduced. After finally agreeing and spending over $2, 220.00 I was told by my lender they are foreclosing. I called to complain but was constantly switched from one salesperson to the next. When I asked about a refund they said the work was done and they could not help. I am now left without my home and feel cheated out of $2, 200. My lender told me that anyone charging fee's to get a loan modified is ripping people off. After reading other reviews online I noticed that they are under investigation. These scam companies need to stop. The only thing I could say would be to stay away.