Yaku SteamYaku Steam, Auto Detailing, did not provide service

C

June 24, 2012 I bought a Platinum Package for auto detailing by Yaku Steam through Living Social.

In August I set an appointment up for Saturday September 1st at 9:30am.

On Saturday the 1st

9:10 I did not receive any confirmations so sent email to Yaku Steam to confirm.

9:31 Email from Ingrid at Yaku Steam replied “Yes, I send you an email this morning, what could it happen?” “They are going to be a little late…like 40 minutes.”

Detailers did show up. My husband is using a sprayer and painting the garage doors. The detailers did not introduce themselves, asked it that is the car did not ask if anybody else is there to help them. (I was in the house with the coupon and keys.) They left.

10:20 I was mad, I had not contact phone number, no names just the email. Asked them to contact me.

11:00 Email from Ingrid of Yaku Steam. “The detailers had to leave the area in order to call, there was no sign in that area. There is a policy at the time of delivering the car to the service and they told me that the man who was out there just told “That is is car” didn’t gave no change to interact. Our policy is that, the customer with the detailer checked the car, removed personal items inside, they receive the voucher and according to the conditions of carriage will talk about it. They were confused why there was no such cordiality and can not begin to do a service without prior authorization and with the client review.

If I send an email with the confirmation, it seems weird that has not arrived.
The truth is that at this point and the lack of attention, it is understood that the person concerned was not available and as I said it is impossible to service without prior consent and review of the vehicle with the owner and the employee.

If you do not agree, the policy of the company is that you can not make the service if the is not available.

We are not used to such treatment, the treatment is always cordial between customer and employee. If you don’t agree with this policy, please apologize and has every right to cancel your Groupon coupon.

11:09 Sent email back to Yaku steam, saying the car was cleaned out and power washed the night before. I was inside with keys and coupon voucher. I wanted them to call me back to talk. If they did not do this I would be reporting them.

11:29 Email from Who? at Yuku Steam
From what I can understand is that you are not used to having services. Our employees, the company and the customer deserve respect as we are in times of slavery. We are within our rights to be educated customers with good manners that if they know the policy of our company, not only is it not a universal policy of good manners and good treatment of staff. I recommend that you return your coupon to Groupon because they allow us to be able to do this for customers like you. Thank God they are the minority.

A service whatever it is worthy and deserves respect and pure logic one can not get into a car and work on it without permission, but this is a matter of education.

Actually you can do what you think is best, but the service will not be done because of the lack of cordiality and respect. For us that’s the first. $60 more or $60 less does not represent treatment of indifference and disrespect.

11:40 I found a phone number and finally talked to “David (Said Hamideh)

David/Said, told me my husband was rude. They were not giving them respect. They drove so far committed time and were not paid.

I reminded him this was my son’s car who drove down from Los Angeles, he was using my car and I also was inconvenienced.

David/Said said he would go to Groupon and get my voucher credit Tuesday.
I told David/Said that I would not file a complaint if by Tuesday evening he could send me an email with the name of the contact person from Groupon, and what was going to transpire.

To date I have not heard from Yaku Steam, Ingrid or David/Said. I did not purchase this service through Groupon but from Living Social. I did not purchase a $60.00 service but a $95.00. If Yaku Steam would have done the right thing, apologized from the onset and ask to set up another time I would not be sending this out.

As for the comment that I am not used to having services, that is laughable. I am a service provider who works in the dental field an my husband is a contractor who has been in business over 25 years. I think we know how to treat customers.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices