Complaints & Reviews

Bo Myat Tun HotelWorth hotel in Yangon

I was making the reservation with this hotel on July 18 to 21-2013. I booked with the agoda website and trust the reviews that wrote in the good way about this hotel. But when I arrived and saw the hotel that made the nightmare .outside had no light, the front is dark and during construction, the front road are roughly with a lot of water. I must tell the taxi's driver waited for me to be sure this is the hotel and for my safety.Inside wear not different .I did not have a choice to chance the hotel.I arrived there 7.30pm and rained and don't know the area. I wrote this complain because, I can not believe the agoda company let's this hotel be one of their partner. And let them wrote the Faust review and commend of lie to the public. The agoda should do something with this hotel.Thank you. But by the way I was very happy and empress with the YADANARBON HOTEL in MANDALAY, MYANMAR so much.which I made the reservation with the agoda website too. This YADANARBON HOTEL should be 5stars hotel and very cheap price.Look like I jumped from Heaven to Hell.