VodasureINSURANCE

E

I upgraded my contract with Vodacom and took out insurance on my Blackberry phone - my wife has been using the phone with her contract sim - the phone was stolen and Vodasure(Vodacoms insurance provider) refuses to replace the phone because they say i should have been using my sim in the phone - this makes no sense as the phone was insured and no one told me i had to use the specific sim - i have been getting the run around from Vodacom - telling me to contact Vodasure - corporate b.s as usual - well i will be cancelling my 2 contracts(over 15 years) with Vodacom. Be careful when taking out insurance with Vodacom as you cannot use any other sim in the specific phone even if its out of convenience. Pathetic service - will be looking for a better service provider -