TimelordshirtsShop is closed!

R

I have ordered three [censored]s from Timelordshirts website and did not receive anything yet. I doubt that I'll ever get anything because their website is closed and there is absolutely no way to contact customer service. I'm very disappointed. This website was not so popular but it looked quite nice and I never expected to be scammed. There were not too many reviews about them. Well, I guess they were just a scam and someone finally did a great job and closed the store. I'm very disappointed that I did not receive my order and that I lost my money, but now they won't be scamming people out of their money.