The Room Store/HoustonLeather sofa set and tables

Bought was sold to me as a leather sofa and loveseat on 'sale' - with end table and sofa table as bonus - didn't want imiation leather, saleslady insisted it was leather all over, just on sale because making room for new shipments - paid 2, 000 for it. A couple of weeks later they had a sofa like mine on sale again, but this time said it was leather bond, when I called about this, they said my sales person was on vacation so they couldn't verify what she said, I tried 2 months and she never was around or didn't return my calls. When I went back to the store, they said it was real leather wherever my body touched, except for the back of the sofa. My husband said just give up. Within a year the coffee table broke down completely, now my sofas are both peeling, and they are only 4 years old When I called and complained, they said they didn't cover this most likely something I did . So sick of this store - my daughter also bought a bed set from them - this was about 2 yrs ago, and drawers (2) broke, and she doesn't have children, and she was given the same treatment - luckily she has a friend who is a carpenter and repaired it, told her for the price - it was cheaply made.