Star Shih TzuDog Breeder

C

I bought a puppy off the Internet from this breeder sent them my money arranged the flight and found out they took my money and it was a scam. They have a wonderful webpage. Starshihtzu.com but I should have been more diligent since all correspondence was always thru email and never by telephone. The day the puppy was to be put on the plane I received an email from the plane transport service I needed to pay an exorbitant amount of 1800 dollars for insurance in case the puppy died and I would eventually get the 98% refund back thru paypal. I called paypal and they said NO this is a scam. So as soon as I emailed the breeder all communication stopped. No answer to my phone calls and no response to my emails. I thought the paypal invoice looked strange because this was a petex transportation service thru American airlines and the email I was to pay was an email thru Winona university in MN. Please do not buy anything from this website.