Sold On Sun TBA Green SolutionsFRAUD & RIPOFF

K

I purchased over $1, 200 of SOLAR PANELS, CABLE, FITTINGS, CHARGE CONTROLLERS and CONNECTORS for my RV, from this company on AMAZON and their website SOLDONSUN.COM. After having the system up and running for A WEEK...YES, A WEEK, I call Jay(the owner) and requested a replacement. He asked that I bring my RV to his place of business so he could inspect the installation. After driving 50+miles(about $50 in gas), he said the installation was correct and he would be sending out a replacement part in two days. WHY? because he did not have it in stock...WHY?...because his place of business IS A GARAGE! yep, on the website it states his business as 1249 S. Diamond Bar # 55, Diamond Bar CA 91765. But when I went out to the address given to me...on Kiowa Crest...it was a residential house and he was operating in A MAKESHIFT GARAGE! Well, I waited for the item on the day PROMISED...NO DELIVERY...I WAITED THE NEXT DAY...NO DELIVERY...I SENT AN EMAIL ASKING ABOUT THE DELIVERY...NO REPLY...I WAITED FOR DELIVERY ON THE THIRD DAY...NO DELIVERY...I PHONED HIS SO-CALLED COMPANY AND LEFT A MESSAGE WITH HIS ONLY EMPLOYEE TELLING ME THAT JAY 'JUST STEPPED OUT'...NO REPLY TO MY PHONE CALL...now this has been A WEEK...NO MERCHANDISE...NO EMAILS..NO PHONE CALLS...and I AM STILL WAITING...and guess what? MY $1200 SOLAR SYSTEM IS STILL NOT WORKING because SOLD ON SUN ...TBA...GREEN SOLUTIONS...does not live up to their committments of customer service! I have sense filed for refunds from this company from AMAZON and PAYPAL...and SOLD ON SUN...TBA...GREEN SOLUTIONS have NOT RESPONDED to either one!! I would recommend that if your going to invest in a solar system...check out WHO YOUR DEALING WITH...IF THEY HAVE A LOCATION...NOT A GARAGE...and IF THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS...which SOLD ON SUN.COM...TBA...GREEN SOLUTIONS ...DOES NOT!