Rust Consulting, IncStolen money

M

Received a letter from IRS saying that I owed them taxes for an income from a class action lawsuit settlement that I never received from a previous employer. Contacted IRS and reported issue and they told me to contact Rust Consulting Inc who supposedly handled the case...I was excited since I've been waiting for this settlement for 3 yrs now, only to find out that I will never receive my settlement since according to Rust representative they sent it evidentally to the wrong address and I had already past the time to claim my settlement...What a Scam!!! Please Help!!! Imagine to how many people they do this to? Especially nowadays that it's so hard to earn money and they will just steal peoples money just like that? What kind of heartless people work in this company? Don't they have families to feed or is this what they want to feed their kids...STOLEN MONEY! Somebody...please...please...help us get money that's due to us!