Polmedia, LLCMoney stealing

B

I have purchased some movies from this company via their website in February (for $50). Despite my numerous claims and emails and re-assurance the products will be delivered they had never arrived. The company claimed this was UPS issue, but when I tried to track my parcel using the consignment tracking number, I realized UPS has never received any goods. I asked for the refund which I was again re-assured to receive (in June). Now it's end of August, and I haven't received any goods. Nor have I received my money back. If you don't want to be robbed don't buy anything from them. This is just stealing money from poeple.