Neuro911lack of notice

I was very disappointed yesterday to learn that products my distributors and I use on a daily basis and have ordered for over 10 years have been discontinued.

• De
    della211 Feb 28, 2011

I was sent the above email from harry at HCF Company - I posted it in case you wanted to contact him

• De
    della211 Feb 28, 2011

Hi, my name is Harry and I'm writing to update you in reference to Neuro911.

Basically I just want to let you know that you are not alone and have not been abandoned.

I am pleased to inform you that Neuro911, your favorite supplement, is still available and being privately labeled by The HCF Company under the name HCF (Happy, Calm & Focused).

If you would like more information on how to order please check out our website: www.neuro911replacement.com.

Of course you can always call me at [protected] and I will fill you in on all of the latest developments, rumors and marketing.

You can still get the same product, same formula, same results… just a different name and a different new and improved look.

I don’t have to tell you what a great product this is … but I would like to tell you that The HCF Company is going to honor your current price, take care of you and give you the best customer service on Planet Earth.

We look forward to you joining our team. We are interested in your thoughts and ideas and will work with you in any way we can to insure a bright and successful future.

Your Friend at HCF