Midlantic Communications GroupScam

J

I signed up to become an agent with this company a few months ago only to be scammed by them.

I've sold a few of their Clear wireless internet packages, but stopped after I didn't see any payment. They've ignored me, have kept my money, and from what I understand, I'm not the only one who's been duped.

Stay away from them!!! If you meet any Clear agent, make sure they don't work for Midlantic, MCG, or ACG.

Clear is a great service, but this dealer is shady. I have filed complaints with the Attorney General and the TX workforce commission, and will keep finding legal avenues to make sure they don't do this to anyone else.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices