Leaddog MarketingUnpaid Wages

B

I was scheduled for 4 days of work with this company, they canceled two, one within a just few hours of notice. They say that this is that is just how they do things and that it is also ok to cut hours once you're already at a job.

I had a ridiculously hard time being paid for all my hours. I worked for Leaddog several months ago and my first check was late because it was sent to a random address the first time, and I was underpaid in my second check. Their excuse for underpaying was that they couldn't find our sign out sheets so they paid us ALL for less time. They will also ask you to incur expenses on the job that are not reimbursed.

I wrote several letters demanding to be paid properly, my manager finally agreed, but I've yet to see a check in the mail. Also in her last email she writes "your final check" implying that I was not welcome to work with Leaddog again.