Kreepy KraulyIntelliChlor Electronic Chlorine Generator

In February 2010 I had a salt water pool installed by Pool Pride Services of Shelly Beach.
After only 6 months the IntelliChlor Electronic Chlorine Generator started failing. A few of the LED lights stopped working. I immediately made a movie of the fault on my cell phone and showed it to Pool Pride. Nothing was done for another 6 months. I decided that before the 1 year warranty was up, I had better investigate this further. I was told to bring the faulty unit in and in about 2 or 3 weeks I will get it back repaired. That was over 2 months ago. Every time I go to pool Pride to investigate the delay, they keep blaming Kreepy Krauly.