Heritage Inn San Diegoquality of hotel

7 Jul 09, 2019

I booked a one day stay using Priceline, trusting they would never put me in harms way, but I was mistaken beyond comprehension. The hotel was in a super bad location and the hotel was horribly dirty and unkept. It smelled moldy, carpet dirty, tub old, dirty and with scratches, paint falling off the walls, staircase with pieces falling out making it very dangerous for my older family member to climb the stairs, toilet never stopped running, mini refrigerator didn't work and sink was rusty. I had used Priceline in other occasions and never had experienced such poor quality of room and location. There's nothing to make my experience better, but I hope that a full refund would be issued to me for the inconvenienced of sleeping in the horrible conditions my family and I had to endure for the night. Please, I beg you, do not offer this hotel to people any more and be more consciousness what you offer to the public.