Hemingway FinancialThey got the debt from me and wanted more and more

R

I really regret that I have a deal with Hemingway Financial. I have paid them $2, 200 and continued to get very unpleasant and disrespectful emails and phone calls from these agents. They harassed me and threatened as well. They said if I didn’t pay, they would start the lawsuit against me. I have already paid everything what I owed them, but they couldn’t stop and wanted more and more. Don’t sign any contracts and deals with these guys. It’s too risky.