Golfgalaxy.comGolf Galaxy Lesson Package

R

I am a huge fan of gold and my wife made a present for my birthday. She bought me a Golf Galaxy Lesson Package and I was extremely happy about that. Even though I love golf I am not that much of a good player so I was very excited about these lessons.
When we arrived at the place we were asked to wait. That seemed strange because it was already time for my first lesson. About 20 minutes later they said that teacher could not arrive that day! Terrible service! We demanded some reasonable explanations but they said that our coach had some important things to do and that he was very sorry.
Their service was very poor and we only wasted our time.