Exeter Finance CorporationThe police is currently investigating.

K

I got a quote on the internet from Exeter Finance Corporation car insurance warehouse. I spoke to them on the phone and set up a policy and had to pay £631 deposit which I paid in a bank. I have printed off a motor policy cover note which they asked me to do which they sent to my email address. I have tried to phone up and email them but no reply. I thought it was suspicious. I have been in touch with the police and its coming up that I am not insured. The police is currently investigating.