D'AVIS Taxisexual harassment from taxi driver

J Jun 04, 2019

Sir,
I was riding a Taxi that I grab on Escriva drive in Ortigas on Monday 3rd June;trip was from Ortigas at around 9:15am to kalayan avenue in Makati, arrived at 9:40am. Plate number of the taxi is TWI 279, Taxi number is 635 as written on the windshield of the car.
During the trip, driver started to grab my arm and then my leg. When I asked him to stop, he was shouting at me.
When arriving, my sisters came to help me, shouting at him.
Thanks for assistance and for making such [censored] removed from Manila taxi system
Best Regards