worldtechfreelance.com / home based typing job/data entry offline

1 gurgaon, India

I had recently joined this company hoping to make some income...however I had very hoped pisitively in spite of so many mouths who warned me that they are all fake...I wanted to see on my own and registered myself with a fee of Rs2850/-.They make it so easy over the phone as if the job is a cake walk and need to spend 4-5 hrs a day...but this is not when I got the assignment...100 pages of work from jpeg to .txt in 7 days which is so next to impossible...per page to typing takes a minimum of 45 mins to 1 hour...I somehow completed the work of 87 pages with no error as I checked each and every page before submitting... (considering 10 error are acceptable in one page).. 85% accuracy required for the payout of 10000/-..I knew I would get nothing but had little faith on my accuracy...after submission of the assignment, to my dismay I got the email from them saying my accuracy is very bad and corrupted the software and they had to do changes in every page...when asked for my work proof they submit only the jpeg.pages highlighting the mistakes. ..I had kept all the pages I had typed intact as a proof to check...I was shocked to see that none of the pages were matching .
Guys please be alert ! there may be payable work but you need to be super smart to differentiate...it's pure wastage of money, energy and time ...many don't even have the websites...the signature line "more than 2000 employees are working with us and they will readily send you snapshots of payment receipt...looking at those receipts you can easily make it out that it's fake...I learnt my lesson...
Be wise and don't be victimised...thanks

Hs