Teletec / customer service

1 Mexico Review updated:

I called comcast to today and got a call center in Mexico. First, why are we employing people in Mexico? Second they are so rude. I could not get the information I wanted so I asked to be transferred to the US. He told me he could not transfer me to the US. I had to tell him that I work for teletec and I know that he can transfer me. Only then did I get a quick response and I was immediately transferred. What is wrong with this picture? We have millions of people unemployed and looking for jobs, why are we employing people out of the country, they don't care about us or customer service. Who is the jerk that trained these people in Mexico, India and the Philippines? Is he stupid or something? Obviously he has no customer service training himself. I know he works for Teletec in Denver. That is what all the call center people tell me. What is wrong with you Teletec? Can you not find better help? I could do a better job at training these people.

Rh

Comments

• Rh
      30th of Apr, 2012

Teletec is the worst communications company in the world. Why is the government allowing them to destroy our economy by employing outside of the US?