Philimore Maids Agencyunprofessional staff

i have hired and pick up the maid from Philimore Agency in PJ branch on 25th Aug, I'm very happy with the service at the beginning. I've received a message from the agent in PJ branch on 23 Nov ask me to collect the document and bring the maid to do body checkup but no proper explanation on the procedure, and no one was telling us about the expiry date for the body checkup, I'm just receive the message via WhatsApp from the agent with a very brief information which ask me go to collect the passport and bring the maid to do body check ASAP, and when my husband go to collect the document, the staff was busying talking on the phone, there's another staff entertain my husband and didn't explain properly what should we do and never mention about the expiry date as well as the consequences of not meeting the expiry date given, we do not aware at all as this is the 1st time we hire the maid, hence we did not bring the maid to do body checkup on the 1st week as I've fall sick, and the staff texted me on the following week to follow up on this, and by then I was only being informed that the expired date will be 1 week later, and I might need to pay the penalty of approximate RM300. I'm truly disappoint with this kind of service and can't believe this is an ISO registered company, the staff was not professional and causing us to pay the penalty, the staff who talk to me on the phone was so rude by raising her voice talking non stop and not given me any chance to say anything. I will not recommend this agency to my friend and definitely will share my experience to the people around me.

Cc