hotelquickly.combooking id [protected]

I have booked 2 rooms at hotel grand bella, pattaya for 3 days (16th to 19th november 2018) with hotelquickly.com bearing booking id [protected] on 07/09/2018 and paid for the same inr 15836/- through credit card.
When I reached hotel for check-in on 16th november, I was shocked with that my booking has been cancelled by hotelquickly and even it was not informed to me. I stayed there in hotel lobby for long time with my family and friends after a long journey of 24 hours, which was not only painful but but also embarrassing. and I informed the incident to hotelquickly customer support team and waited for their positive reply and support. but there was no any short of support or response from hotelquickly.

After three hours I got a mail saying just sorry for the inconvenience and they given the option either I can take the refund in form of voucher or complete refund of of booking amount in my card. as obvious I opt for complete refund. now they are are saying the company have no refund policy so they can only refund you in term of voucher, which is not acceptable to me.

Where as they should have been to speak with hotel and arrange for my booking that time to avoid the harassment to our family.

It was a painful, embarrassing and financial loss with hotelquickly.

Now I want refund of my booking amount but they are not replying.

For your reference I am attaching the mail copy of hotelquickly and the conversation (three pages)

Thanks