Chicago Care Roofing & Seal Coating / Did not repair shingles, poured tar on roof

Jul 26, 2015
Chicago Care Roofing & seal coating
2452 n harlem avenue
Elmwood Park
Phone: 630 723 8164
here is what I expected for 800.00, repairing shingles, not pouring black tar all over a light brown roof. We are talking about 20 different spots on the roof of this black tar, I expected the shingles to be repaired or at least the black tar under the shingle so you could not see it. You can see it from the road and basically this has reduced the value of the house without me reroofing the whole house. He was here an hour and probaby spent 10.00 worth of tar. I expected him to repair the shingles or replace them. Called them and asked them to replace the singles, they did not come out. His reply is it won't leak anymore. I had one leak originally and the rest were potential issues and I expected a lot more for 800.00 I am 66 years old and could not look at what he did until later when my son went up on the roof. Had another roofer out 5 years ago, he fixed an issue by going into attic and also putting a new shingle in and did not charge me this much. This guy gave me a two year guarantee but has not honored anything.