Caroll InnWorst Apartment Ever

This is the worst apartment ever!!! I thought it was chip so I applied this apartment. but it takes over one year to get. I paid the money for credit report, provide twice of my bank statement and paystubs, then finally they told me I can get it within one month. then I start packing everything, and I returned my old apartment, and one week before the end of the month, they told me that Im not eligible!! what a ###!!! They didn't even call me until I called them and they just told me that I can't move in! If you think Im not qualified you have to tell me earlier!!! Definitely worst apartment I've ever met.