Burkes Business Services Logo

Burkes Business Services

Having problems with Burkes Business Services?

1414 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Ste. 216 Thousand Oaks, CA
Oaks, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burkes Business Services.

Complaints & Reviews

BBs TaxesThey haven't contacted me regarding the taxes

I have no idea what to do, ‘coz the company BBs Taxes avoids me. I filled all necessary papers for the taxes and waited for the news, but after several weeks no one from this company really contacted me. I called them and left messages, but all my emails and phone calls were ignored, so please maybe you can help me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Sy
      Sylvia Welch May 24, 2012

I used BBs Taxes to do my tax papers for year 2010 and paid them $100 upfront for that job, since that payment no paperwork was done and it really made my tax situation very difficult. All my attempts to ask for refund failed because I wasn’t even able to contact anyone from BBs Taxes. Never trust them any work.

• We are BBS Tax Services of Bridgeport, CT. we are not aware of servicing this Client as a Tax Payer in 2012 or in prior years.
      For additional information write to us at [protected]@gmail.com