Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center Logo

Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center

Having problems with Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center?

Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 22, 2010. The latest review breast implants was posted on Oct 22, 2010. The latest complaint breast implants was resolved on Oct 22, 2010. Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center has resolved 1 complaints.

Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center Customer Service Contacts

104 Pheasant Run,
Newtown, Pennsylvania

Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center Complaints & Reviews

Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center, P.C.breast implants

I had gotten breast implants from what I thought was a reputable place called Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center, P.C. Doctor Robert Skallicky did the surgery. I had a consultation with Skallicy telling him that I just wanted to be a little lifted. He suggested breast implants that I paid $900 extra for because you could go up or down at anytime with a minor incision. I went to see Skallicky several times after the surgery telling him I felt too large and my left breast was not sitting correctly. He told me to give a year for swelling and everything to settle. After a year I had become pregnant and he said wait til after birth and come back. Well, I went back after giving birth and he said to me well I can drain them some but you won't look good. So I went to his partner and had a consultation with him. I come to find out that Dr. Skallicky had over filled the implants and they could not be taken down. I would need to go through the whole surgery again to fix the problem and at my expense. I was floored. I did not want to go through this again. Again, I paid an extra $900 to have implants that you could go up or down at any time with no major surgery. These doctors dont care about you they just tell you what you want to here to get your money and business. Once they have your business the problem is yours!

• Tr
      truthful patient Jan 11, 2011

Your complaint about the practice and physician is ridiculous. I know the practice well and they are the best in the area. I am certain that you agreed with the procedure that you consented to. Plus, pregnancy changes everything. No doctor is responsible for changes to your body due to pregnancy. Bucks County Plastic Surgery is one of the most caring practices I have seen. Perhaps the real problem is that you either have unrealistic expectations or just want someone else to pay for your procedures.