Boostlikespromotion

Do Not use boostlikes for any reason. I purchased twitter and facebook service from them and they RUINED my accounts. They promised they were going to go around and promo to get real folks due to their formula and they savagely ruined both my accounts with fake accounts stole my money and get this, when I cancelled they turned vicious, into your worst nightmare by continuing to load your accounts with fake accounts and harassed me. Stay away from these guys they also retaliate when you cancel by hijacking your account and forcing the service on you. They are trash, inappropriate thieves. I hope they get shut down I had to seriously report them to twitter. They refuse to let your account go and continue to shove the service in your face. Do not trust them, do not order from them, do not give them your money they are fake liars and engage in harrassing their customers if you don't like their service your accounts will not grow they will b ruined.