Bhavesh Adhiyatwoo (massive media)

B

Dear Sir,

I had subscribed for twoo app. ( Andriod base service )i did the payment also but they refuse when i asked to credit card depart they give me the transaction no. and told me to submit the print screen also. i did it and they are giving response on mail only very late after that mail they never answer my mail and in next month today they cut my another money automatically. How can i stop this ? there is any way to stop or from where i take my money again . please help.
Bhavesh