Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd Logo

Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd

Having problems with Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd?

Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd Customer Service Contacts

508, Atlanta Tower, Gulbai Tekra, Off C.G. Road, Panchwati
Ahmedabad
380 006

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd Customer Service. Initial Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd. Discuss the issues you have had with Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aruhat Technologies Pvt.Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Aruhat TechnologiesMaking Fake KRA policy and cheat their Inocent Employee

I am Nilesh Yadav from Ahmedabad.I worked in It Company called, Aruhat Technology Pvt Ltd(I tell her factory)

for Six Month.When I joined here They people given me System Administrator Profile. But They people making

lots of partiality against me. My Unit Manager Jigar shukla was very rude and
Non Technical person and he inspired all my colleagues to exploit me.
I am from Other state due to this people do not consider to me as team member. They people given me isolated

work which was very differ from my profile as like hardware and other.You can get idea that they people did

not provided server status ans password first three month . I f I will get I will learn all that things. They

people always talking abuse word in meeting and when i refused it they have taken my attitude.After this they

are trying to teach me how should i groom and how should i talk.
When I joined in Aruhat(factory) they commuted me you will get KRA every end of quarter. The had paid me only

25% kra and evaluator was same Jigar shukla who was Non Technical and immature beacuse of their juniors are

shouting his name as like something LAL and some times with abuse word.
Finally I had left the job When I asked him Next KRA money They people refuse to give single money and told

me Your performance in this KRA is 0%(It is not KRA it is cheating policy when employee left the job they

people say this word to all).
They People Did not pay my KRA Money around 25000/-
Due ti their Fake and Un transparent policy People had left their job from their.
So I request to all Who have not idea about this read it and dont join Karkhana of Aruhat.
If You will join They will exploit you economically, mentally and socially .

If any one want to more discuss regarding this topic kindly contact me.
---Nilesh Yadav
cell-[protected]
mail-nilesh.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Dh
      dhara_th Sep 06, 2011

Yes I am Totally Agree with you.
      I was Also a Previous Employee of this Company ...
      Sorry Not Company You have chosen Perfect word "Karkhana".
      I would Like to add something like They were not giving me my experience letter. They are trying to torture me with explanation like, we dont have

time for you...
      This is Fraud & Ruler Company.
      Aruhat management and HR policy is ridiculous.I dont see any IT company having such policy.Work culture is not employee friendly because HR

believe that they are maintaining worker not employee.
      You wonder What work HR do there? No HR work but working like broker.
      Aruhat HR policies are differ for diffrent candidates.
      Finally I would like to say about company that...
      Aruhat is one of the most unethical company in Industry. One of the most notorious companies when it comes to giving false promises to employees.
      When I joined the company and found that the atmosphere is really frustrating as the growth in the organization is based on applesauce of

Management as there was no promotion and appraisal Many mrketing females were recruited without any KRA and any resonsibilties offered to

them which made the atmosphere frustrating as the hard work is not recognized at all.
      In my knowledge it is the worst company and harassess its employees. They take 10 hours working or 60 hrs in a week
      Companies Management believes in sucking the last drop of blood of his employees. I am unable to show my experience in other companies because i

dont have any proof that I worked.
      I have seen people crying and struggling hard to live working in Aruhat
      Government agencies should investigate all in all & do the concerned steps to stop it so that further anyone feel fear to commit such things.
      Look at the number of people that have left the company in last few times.
      I will suggest you Guys not to join if you are looking ahead for a carrer as its not the place where hard work will be recognized.

• Ar
      Aruhat Employee Aug 03, 2011

It's true...
      When any one join in this organization, HR dose not give the all information about KRA...
      Even most of time KRA dose not give By HR on time..
      The KRA system of Aruhat is for not to give...