Having problems with Arnold Law?

Arnold Law Customer Service Contacts

401 E. 10th Ave. Ste. 400
Eugene, Oregon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arnold Law Customer Service. Initial Arnold Law complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Arnold Law above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Arnold Law. Discuss the issues you have had with Arnold Law and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Arnold Law FirmRuined Lawsuit

Hooten vs. Hooten
Sacramento CA

my attorney will not finish my case he will not even speak to me he has to be the worst attorney of all time. I have known the owner of the firm since I was a kid and now I'm grown he has ruined my life along with my lawsuit I had a necc injury and not long after I turned 18, it was the start of miserable life