Ad Efx Midwest LLC Logo

Ad Efx Midwest LLC

Having problems with Ad Efx Midwest LLC?

Ad Efx Midwest LLC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 9, 2009. The latest review lack of customer service was posted on Sep 9, 2009. The latest complaint lack of customer service was resolved on Sep 09, 2009. Ad Efx Midwest LLC has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Ad Efx Midwest LLC has resolved 1 complaints.

Ad Efx Midwest LLC Customer Service Contacts

3409 Schofield Ave
Schofield, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ad Efx Midwest LLC Customer Service. Initial Ad Efx Midwest LLC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ad Efx Midwest LLC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ad Efx Midwest LLC. Discuss the issues you have had with Ad Efx Midwest LLC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ad Efx Midwest LLC Complaints & Reviews

Ad Efx Midwest LLClack of customer service

I purchased 2 gift certificates from Ad Efx Midwest back in May 2009. I have only been able to schedule one of the four services on the certificate, and my mom hasn't been able to redeem any of the services on the certificate. The Day Glow Spa is not going to open because the technicians do not get paid for "down time, " and one appointment is "not worth the drive" for some of the workers there.

The Day Glow Spa is open by appointment only Tuesday - Saturday, so I am not sure when my appointment is important enough to be open. Another down fall is that the certificates expire in October 2009.

I have stopped trying to schedule an appointment with the spa and I have been trying to contact Ad Efx directly. That experience has been a joke! No one returns my calls or my e-mails. I have been professional, but frustrated and no one seems to care.

I am asking for a refund of $90.00, the cost of the two gift certificates, but until someone contacts me I will continue to share my story about the Day Glow Spa and Ad Efx in hopes that I can save someone else a headache!

• Be
      Ben Eide Nov 12, 2009

I purchased 2 gift certificates from AD EFX for Infinity Salon And Spa in Lakeville MN. I was lead to believe the spa was located in my city but it wasn't. I immediately canceled the certificates by following the instructions. It's a month later and I still haven't seen a refund.