Having problems with Acia Burn?

Acia Burn reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 1, 2009. The latest review Unauthorized charges to credit card was posted on Jun 1, 2009. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges to credit card was resolved on Jun 01, 2009. Acia Burn has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Acia Burn has resolved 1 complaints.

Acia Burn Customer Service Contacts

16 Artlett Ave.
Port Augusta, South Australia
Australia - 5700

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Acia Burn Customer Service. Initial Acia Burn complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Acia Burn above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Acia Burn. Discuss the issues you have had with Acia Burn and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Acia Burn Complaints & Reviews

Acia BurnUnauthorized charges to credit card

Dec. '09 I ordered a "free credit report"... All I got was a copy, from my printer, of my 3 digit credit score... No report was ever sent... Then for the last 6 months... I was charged $16.20 each month for my free credit report... Then the following month I was charged $82.00 for acia burn, cw - webentry, cw-triple advantage, cw-mmbrsh... These charges keep on comming... Ever try to call these people... Good luck... You will be hanging on hold for hours... I finally reached someone... And she began to interrogate me, asking for my ssi# my address, where I work... I finally lost it and told her I would go to the attorney general of my state and report this scam... I had to cancel my cc and hopefully this will end. I am out more than $400 bucks... How can we stop this???

• Ke
      KESHIA LEIWS Jun 25, 2010

WOW FOREAL O.M.G

Janet Thompson Nov 30, 2009

I wish to cease shipment of Tablets as I can no longer afford $100 a month, plus they are not working for me, Ive had a long enough trail.
      I will be contacting my branch to stop all future payments.
      The package I recieved today (1stDec.) is on its way back to you and I expect a refund.

• Xa
      XanderR Nov 15, 2009

All of you need to learn to read the fine print before giving anyone your credit/debit card information over the phone or on the internet. If you would have read the fine print then you would have done what I did and it would have been completely free to you! It says that when you receive your supplements to call and cancel your membership account if you are unhappy with there product within the first 14 days. They give you the number to call and everything. I made my order and as soon as I got my trial I called and canceled my membership with them. I was never charged a dime just like they said. READ THE FINE PRINT!!! Its not a scam, learn to read. As for the product, its a supplement not a replacement. No vitamin or supplement is going to make you ripped just by taking it. To get ripped or loss weight your going to have to get off your butt and do something. If you take vitamins or protein or eat right your still not going to get ripped with out some type of work out but that doesn't mean that the vitamins, protein or good food don't help. I took this product and I work out and it does seem to help a little bit but with a good work out and diet plan (including a multi-vitamin and protein) you will get the same results. Acai is a great supplement but you can buy it a GMC or in juice form at any grocery store. Don't kid yourself though its not cheap.

• Le
      lee spindler Oct 06, 2009

this company is a rip off i did exactly the same thing went on the trial then got charged $70+ without my authority not impressed and will take it further

• Dy
      dyfusion Sep 29, 2009

Girlfired go to this link and find out what to do...

• Un
      unsatisfiedinCT Sep 23, 2009

I signed up for the day 14 day trial period of the Acia Slim product for $4.95 S&H. I received a bottle of the pills and only used 2 weeks worth of the supply, when I determined it wasn't working. 3 weeks after order the "trial Period" supply my account was charged $79.28 without my authorization. Now to get refunded I have to pay to have the product shipped back to them and it will take 5-10 business days for them to receive it, 5-10 business days to process the refund, and 5-10 more business days before I see the refund!! which now has costed me $20 to get my 79.28 back!! I am stil out!! This company has a really good scam going here!! It is companies such as this that reduces customers willingness to try samples or trial periods for products that DO live up to their expectations. I am very upset with how this company works and how it takes them 2 seconds to hit my account but then I have to wait 30 days to get a partial refund.

• Ti
      tip off Sep 22, 2009

ordered free trial now they have taken over $100 dollars out of my bank they take a little bit at a time so you don't notice with a few big withdrawals. I have been trying to ring them but no answer i have emailed them still waiting for a reply i wont hold my breathe i wont be getting anything like this again to all the good websites out there trying to sell there product honestly you can thank these kind of people because i cant trust buying anything on line again

• Xl
      xlaurajaynex19 Sep 22, 2009

I agree totaly iv tried so many different numbers and emailed so many company's but still can not UNSUBSCRIBR to something i did not sign up to, I can not believe they have also passed on my account details to other companies who also have taken money out my account!! How did you stop them taking money off you??

• Fa
      Farbah Sep 22, 2009

This company really needs to be taking to the court of law and charge for fraud and unauthorise distribution of information to their business associates, I fall into their scam in July when I friend introduced me to their product and take my stupid self and go online and order the Free Trail product as the allege for $ 4.99 for shipping only once in July, and this how they start taking money from my accont since July to September 18 intact on September 18 they charge me twice 79.99 without my knowledge, and I swear my god this has be going since July and I was not aware coz I was not checking my statement until this last charges on 18 September after I got paid on thurday and Friday accont has be cleared that when I notify my bank and after they go thru my account the let me know this company and their associates had being taking money from my account over $ 1000.00 dollars now, so pls watch out for this company they are scammers . I now have my bank working on getting my money refund, a dissapointment for I can't beleive this ppl will steal innocent hard working ppls money it's a SHAME

• Sc
      scamstop Sep 21, 2009

WARNING!!! DO NOT GET THE FREE TRAIL THEY SELL YOUR INFORMATION AND SIGN YOU UP FOR "MEMBERSHIPS" THAT YOU DID NOT AGREE TO. First time I got an automatic bill and a membership fee charged to my credit card. I called up and they ask "would you like to cancel your order". They don't even ask why you are call that's how much of a scam this is, they already know they are charging your for things you didn't sign up for. I figured yes cancel everything and figured that was the end of it. NOT. The very next month on my credit card was another membership fee. When I called they said the same thing, they told me that their company was CREDIT REPORT AMERICA alocated at 545 8th Avd #1401 NY, NY 10018. I'm not sure if that's a real address but that's what they gave me and they didn't give the $3.59 charge back to my card. I've canceled my card but now I'm receiving junk mail which I'm sure is from this company.

Mairead Sep 15, 2009

I live in Ireland and I was debited almost €110 from acia burn on my credit card. My credit card company said the acia burn is on their list of websites for a scam but they cant be stopped as they have something in their terms and conditions which you have to tick to proceed which makes them unable to be prosecuted. NEVER BUY ANYTHING OFF THIS WEBSITE. I was lucky My Credit Card Company said that there have been customers over a period of 3-4 months who have lost up to €1000. Unless PAY PAL comes up never give your CR Card details. Theres no refund either so dont end up out of pocket take notice of this warning and spend your money on something you will actually get.!

• Ju
      Julia E Aug 22, 2009

Do not trust this company it is a scam. I ordered free trial and paid 1.95 shipping called to cancel and was informed that I would be charged an additional 79.95 once the trial date expired. When I informed the rep that I had not agreed to these charges she said "these are terms and I am responsible" I got my cancelation number and the called the bank to report the fraud on my account I had to cancel my card. Then I get an e-mail telling me that I will not only be responsible for the 79.95 i would alsp be chardes an additional 58.00 from what they never stated. Buyer be ware I would rather be fat, that stolen from.

• Br
      brown sugar Aug 13, 2009

Beware of Acia Burn They charge you 4.95 for a free trial sizes and two weeks later they put a unautorize charge of 59.00 dollars on my credit card account and then when I called customer service he said that he would cancel my order I replied I ordered one trial sizes and two weeks is not enough time for my fat ### to lose weight enough to notice, what are you canceling I didn't order any thing else so buyers BEWARE it's a scam. I am gonna fight them and get my money back.

• Ca
      Carol Manchester UK Aug 10, 2009

I am stuggling to get hold of this company to try and cancel, as i am being charged every month on my credit card cancelled card but still got charged.can anybody help.

• Je
      JedJoeJed Jul 31, 2009

Me too...do u have contact details for them? All I get is they have no record of me or my details on their system...I called a number given to me by my credit card company...

Jo

• MAC Jul 22, 2009

CONGARTULATOIN'S ON YOU'RE WAIT LOSS'S MY FREND

ITS IS NEVRE A GOD IDAEA TOT HOLD ESXESS WAIT ON YOUO'RE BODY & THOUH I MAY DIGSAREE WHITH SOEM OFF THE LAGWANGE IN YOUO'RE POTSTING HERE I DO AIGRE WHITH THE SETIMETN'S FOND WHITHIN, ,

MY FREND

HOW EVER I WOLD CAUITON YOU MY FREND ON RELIEING ON DROG'S OR "" MICURERCLE CURE'S "" SCHUCH AS ACIA BERY OR EFEN WAIT WACHER'S

I DO WHISH YOOU WLEL IN YOU'RE EDNEVAOR & PILESE DO O KEPE US PSOTSTED ON YOU'RE PORGRESA OFF YOU'RE WAIT LOSS'S

BLESING'S

REGRAG'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Kl
      Klanger433 Jul 22, 2009

I, too, am a fat c**t with more money than sense, but, ran into difficulty while exercising my fat sweaty fingers searching the internet for miracle weight loss cures, instead of exercising my fat sweaty *rse cheeks running up and down my stairs.
      Acia berries seemed the only choice for me because of it's magical properties (I don't like cauliflower and have you ever tried to peel a pineapple!?) . Living an active social life would help, however, in order to lead an active social life it would be a great start not being a fat clumsy tw*t. Which is what I am.
      Acia Burn sounded like the one and as an overweight loser the agonising wait while your website decided whether I would be accepted took me back to the hopeless disappointment I once felt at school waiting to be picked for the football team in Phys Ed. Instead this time I'd actually qualified! Once your vid-looped lady had congratulated me on my success I entered my vitals, paid my $5 and waited.
      I'm still waiting...getting fatter. Waiting and eating. Eating and waiting.
      Only the worst thing is, I won't exercise now out of principle. "Why should I?", I think to myself, "If I had those magic, shiny pills I wouldn't bleedin' have to!"
      Thanks Acia Burn - looking on the bright side, though, in writing this complaint I think I've lost 2g off my thumbs!

• Sh
      shash Jul 20, 2009

yeah they have done the same to me, have you been able to do anything about it?

Acai no doubt Burn Jul 15, 2009

Thank you for the info on the 3 numbers to call, as I only found two. I asked the people at Acaiburn for the other number and was able to cancel. What a scam. The numbers to call are [protected], [protected] & [protected], dial a one first for each of these.

jan3 Jul 11, 2009

I HAVE GOT ON TO MY CREDIT CARD DEALERS AND THEY ARE GOING TO DO THERE BEST TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND STOP THEM FROM TAKEING ANYMORE FROM MY ACCOUNT I THINK WE SHOULD GET THE POLICE IN ON IT FOR THEY CANT BE LET OF WITH THIS THEY ARE STEALING FROM US THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS LET US ALL TELL THE AUTHORITIES ABOUT THIS SCAM DONT LET THEM OF WITH IT HELP US PLEASE

jan3 Jul 11, 2009

I come from alloa scotland got the offer of free trial of aciaburn to me and tryed to contact them but to no avail, cannot get in touch with the company that sent them they dont seem to answer there phones plus they said free trial and yet I have ended up paying £38 .00 then they sent me another parcel with 3 lots in it so I sent it back with a note telling them I dont want any more and my membership removed and my money refunded now I go in to my account and found out they have taken out an other £37.87 that is £76 they have taken from my account something has to be done about it.It is time the police got involved

glasgow Jul 10, 2009

i have cancelled my debit card so hope it works but my bank told me they can still take money as i went into a contract with them??

all ready made comment

glasgow Jul 10, 2009

i am sick that no one has done anything about this scam

glasgow Jul 10, 2009

did canceling ur card work i have sent for a free trial and was sorry i did not see this site first have tried the numbers to cancel and cant get through so called my on-line bank but they said i sighned a contract i was not aware of this all i did was send my details for shiping and a free trial how stupid am i should have known better can someone please give advise as to how i can cancel and sort this mess out i am worried sick .

• It
      itsajoke Jul 07, 2009

I would suggest if you have any doubt about this product then to cancel you credit/debit card before they withdraw the money. I was told the product would be a trial at shipping cost. After 14 days you are charged 59.95 for the bottle. If you choose to return the bottle and not be charged it has to be shipped back before the 14 day of receiving it. I decided to check with the bank today and the went ahead and chared my account the shipping fee and my bank has a hold on the 59.95 that will post by 9:30 this evening. I called the acai burn cancelation number and was told they will not charge my account for a least 30 days. My bank claims it will go through by 9:30 this evening. I havent received anything from acia burn and am not going to take any chances to be ripped off. So again, I would suggest if any doubt to cancell you debit/credit card before its to late!!!

• Ho
      Holly S Jul 01, 2009

Do not order this!!! They say free trial then start billing. It has taken me 3 months to get my refund. On top of that they bill you for other things that you are not aware of, Insider Secrets membership, and Comprehensive weight loss. this is a SCAM If you dont call each # they will bill you under 3 differant company names.Again do not order this FREE sample, There is nothing free about it.

• Ro
      ROBBERS at ACIA BURN Jun 26, 2009

I ordered a sample on the web over the weekend. After I finished I had this feeling so I went to my online bank account. I had 3 charges- 1 for 4.95 and 2 for 59.95 all pending!
      I was furious so I started calling the numbers on the ACIA site to cancel. No answer and finially we are closed on the weekend. So Monday I start calling again it was into the evening before I got someone. She said she could only see the 4.95 being charged to my account. I told her I had 3 charges and I wanted to be refunded right away and I wanted nothing to do with this company! She promised me an "MASTER CANCEL" and full refunds with a COMFIRMATION NUMBER "MAKE SURE YOU GET ONE WHEN YOU CALL" saying so. I went to my bank on Tues and she said I should call fraud. I wanted to work it out if possible and be done. The next day the 2 -59.95 were refunded. A week goes by so I call ACIA again and yes you will need a speaker phone because they do not answer the phone! Nor do they let you know how long you'll be holding. Finally I got a woman who said the 4.95 (which turned out to be 5.10 with out notifying me) was a shipping charge, I kindly told her I was told I would be refunded completley. She put me on hold coming back to say she would give me the 4.95 but the other .15 was because they're an international company and it's some fee. I said fine thanks for the help and I was to keep the same CONFIRMATION NUMBER. About another week goes by and the refund came through. I had a feeling it would not end there and I should have cancelled my CARD THAT DAY! A few days ago I got a charge for 7.14 to my account and
      3.24 for "web access". I call my bank for help and she says it's the same company out of Florida called ACIA BURN. I'm wondering why I can't see the name of a company taking money out of my ACCOUNT! That needs to change! Just a few number so I start calling and OF COURSE NO ONE ANSWERS AFTER AN HOUR!!! So I'm like that's it, I call fraud at my bank and she tells me they have LOTS of complaints from this company! They will even use other names to get into your account and small amounts of money to throw you off. SO PEOPLE CANCEL YOUR CARD AND TURN IT OVER TO THE BANK! DON'T WAIT, THEY ARE NOT AN HONEST COMPANY.

amanda Jun 12, 2009

hi hope this helps all who have been conned by acia burn inc me . contact no ; uk o8oo6800623, au no [protected], uk wu-yi [protected]. au wi-yu [protected]... these are customer service no good look .

Chad Jun 03, 2009

I too have been a victim of this scam. It gets worse, as well. I did this for my brother to get him the pills as he did not have a credit/debit card.

It seems my actions of kindness landed me in the [censored]ter.

I've attached a list so far of what I've been billed for (which I have received nothing).

charlie Jun 02, 2009

This company is a total scam and is used as a way of conning money out of the consumer. I cancelle ed my subscription on 10 occassions and after each one the company had taken a charge from my bank for membership fees and products I had not recieved the total taken so far is £129. After a very uncooperative representative telling me that nothing can be done at this monent in time to cancel my subscription as the had passed my bank detail onto their assosiated companies which is fraud and legal advice will be saught for this and the company will finally be stopped from taking money from consumers who trust them enough to accept the supposidly 'FREE TRIAL' if you can call £128 free because I do not.
      WORD OF WARNING TO ANY BODY INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT DO NOT BE BROUGHT IN BY THE FREE TRIAL OFFER THIS IS NOT FREE AND YOU WILL BE ROBBED !!!

• Lo
      louise May 26, 2009

i too have been scammed by this company a total of £200 has been taken from my account and they are still doing it. i am a single parent and can not afford this. could anyone please tell me how to get them to stop

• Ca
      Caroline Fairley May 26, 2009

Bought this product didn't receive however they took the money, emailed them told them I didn't receive it they've taken the money from my account again and other random amounts

• De
      Deborah Brown May 20, 2009

Yeah, I ordered the free trial of 14 days but I found out later that they had started the trial when I ordered it but I didn't recieve the product till after the trial was over and then I was charged the $89!!! This comepletely stinks! I sure hope no one else gets pulled into this.

• As
      ashley May 19, 2009

i got a credit card statement and had a charge from this company for 29.95 and i never ordered it and still am being charged for something i havent even ordered.. someone should put a stop to this

• Ei
      Ei Thiri Khaing May 18, 2009

I am not get it for free trial as advertised and they charged me 29.95 and next week again 4.95 and again 1.00 and next week 59.95. I already cancelled the agreement until charging me.

• Va
      Val May 18, 2009

I also took up the free trial from acai burn. The web site is totally misleading...THIS IS NOT A FREE TRIAL. They started taking money from my credit card for things I did not sign up for and it was an absolute nightmare to cancel. If this happens to you cancel your credit cards quickly as they will keep on taking the money

• Fr
      frenchkitter13 May 14, 2009

i have also been a victim of this scam...i dont know how to stop the funds coming out of my account. i want all this to stop!

• Su
      susan May 14, 2009

i was offered free trial, and once i had given my details i was charged 59.00 a month for a product that i didnt recieve i have been given a number of adresses and contact infomation but afterfour days of trying i cancled my order but a month later i recieved my credit card statment and had had 59.95 taken out of my account once again this time there was no contact no in use no product had arrived and no email adress i was left devistated by money being taken that i have not got and cannot afford to keep paying out the website seemed so true and convincing but now i feel cheaten and cannot trust any more websites as i have had this devistation happned to me
      s.birkby

amurty May 05, 2009

AFTER I CANCELLED MY ACIA BURN THEY HAVE TRIED AGAIN TO CHARGE MY Card

Acia Burn May 05, 2009

Hi Mel just wondered how you have got on with this I only realized today that they have been taking monies out of my account considering this was meant to be a free trial and we just paid the postage it's so far cost me over $100.00 to still have no products it's a bit frustrating as I tried to cancell but Im still getting all the invites for the tablet

Acia Burn May 05, 2009

This company certainly has a few staffing issues they didnt cancel my subscription either Im still recieving deals etc

Acia Burn May 05, 2009

I have been waiting for my products to be delivered to me but I'm sad to say the products have not arrived and the company ACIA BURN are continually taking my money from my account on the 9.4.09 the debited from my account $35.43 plus transfer fee's of .89c the amount that I was led to believe was to be $4.95 as the products are on a free trial then on the 30.4.09 they then debited from my account a total of $84.80 plus transfer fee's of $2.12 which I had no idea this was to happen. I rang a company here in Australia only to be told that the company here has nothing to do with ACIA BURN but the person was able to give to me a 1800 number which I have miss place Im so disgusted in this company to think they are able to steal money from mine and other people's account's with out the autharization of the owner to the account

• Re
      rebecca eveleigh Apr 28, 2009

how do i get my money back they are always busy they have charged me 3 times and i have nothing 4 it im so dissapointed please help me . [email protected]

• Vj
      VJohnston Apr 24, 2009

I have too been a victim of this scam, but I have not even order anything. My bank card was stolen and now I have been charged repeatedly for some diet pills I have never received, nor did I want. I am desperate to get this stopped, and my bank are doing all they can, but if anyone can help me stop this company from taking anymore of my money, can you please help me?

• Je
      JeepNJen Apr 19, 2009

Today is April 19, 2009 and my bank called me with fraudulent activity for the last 3 months. I too was a victim of not being a good enough consumer to look out for myself. Well, now I know how these companies work, and I will file a formal complaint with my banks fraud dept and see what they can hopefully do for me. You would think that the company would tell you to call WebAccess and to cancel your account, but as I have been told, it is not their place to tell the consumer that, it is their place to know it. I did not mention that I never received the the product to begin with. They just never bothered to send it to me, I guess. As a result, I called them for the full refund, well, they refunded me the amount, but not the amount for the shipping, I had to call back a second time to get that refunded also. And neither time did they tell me that I needed to cancel the WebAccess account, that I didn't even know that I had. It wont happen again. And, I will make sure and pass the word around, web access can work for me also! So, some of you may see an email running around from someone like me. If other people can use the web to their advantage, why cant I? Good luck to you all trying to get your money back!

• Ga
      GAGA Apr 17, 2009

totally true. i got charged 18 pounds, then 2 weeks later 5 pounds then 2 weeks later 42 pounds. not recieved the product and cant find the number anywhere. i got intouch with my bank who found the number and put me through to them but now i have to ring up another company based in CYPRUS to get my 5 pounds back, then have to ring another company to stop them taking 10 pounds from me as membership. but yet again, the numbers i have been given by the accia company suprisingly dont work.
      THIS IS ALL A SCAM AND CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT.
      I FOUND THE COMPANY THROUGH FACEBOOK AND JUST TO THINK SOME TEENS ARE JUST 13 AND 14 AND CAN BUY THIS STUFF FOR THEMSELVES, IT IS NOT GOOD FOR AN IMAGE OBSESSED TEEN TO BE SEEING THESE SORT OF ADVERTS. ADVERTS SUCH AS "LOSE A DRESS SIZE IN A WEEK" " LOSE A STONE IN JUST A WEEK" I DONT KNOW HOW THESE PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT, KNOWING THAT ALL THEY DO IS SCAM PEOPLE FOR A LIVING!!!

• Pa
      pauline rogers Apr 16, 2009

I ordered these tablets when a recived them the bottle had been tampered with it cost me £17.24 p&p which is a rip off. I sent them back recorded delivery and had to shut my bank account down completly as the company was going into my account and taking more money out of my account when a had cancelled the thing.Watch and dont give your'e bank details to them it's one big scam.

• Ta
      Tam25 Apr 16, 2009

Hey yeah i have been charged a total of $150 and it freakin sucks!!! How do i get my money back from these ###s!! Yeah i think Facebook should be very ashamed to be linked to a site like this

• Yu
      yumimum Apr 08, 2009

hello unimpressedscot

i am extremely concerned i have just taken this free trial with acia burn but cannot seem to get in touch with someone to cancel what should i do??

yumimum

• Nc
      nctarheel Apr 07, 2009

This was suppose to be a "Free Trial" with only paying $ 4.95 for shipping. But, wow was I wrong. If you keep the product for more than 14 days, they will charge you $ 59.95. If you return, you must insure unused portion and get a tracking number from USPS. What a scam! Do not order!

• Pl
      Plonkie Apr 05, 2009

Thankyou for this info... I was just about to get the free trial.. but I'm so glad I read these complaints first!!

Matthew Lenart Mar 30, 2009

I did this today. Then realized it was a scam. www.aciaburn.com is a scam.
      I have now blocked credit card, to stop these punks.

• Mi
      Miss H Jacobs Mar 28, 2009

Have been charged on my credit card for a free trial I never received - order no. [protected] on 7/3/09. They also send you further orders automatically if you don't unsubscribe but there is nowhere on their site that allows you to unsubscribe. Also none of the telephone numbers work internationally and there is no link to what they call their LiveHelp service for online communication. This is a total rip off and was advertised on Facebook.

• Pa
      pam Mar 26, 2009

Sounds like we have the same problem. They charge the card after cancellation or returned product. I did return it as soon as it was delivered. how do I stop the charges if the bank can't, change banks??

ANNEBELLE Mar 26, 2009

THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND NO TABLETS THE ONLY WAY IS TO CANCEL YOUR DEBIT CARDS AND GET A NEW DEBIT CARD NUMBER, WHICH IS WHAT I AM DOING . I WISH I NEW WHERE TO COMPLAIN TO ABOUT THEM IT IS A COMPLETE CON TRICK, YOU CAN BUY THESE TABLETS ON EBAY NO STRINGS, I WISH I HAD THOUGHT TO LOOK BEFORE USING SEARCH ENGINE

• Si
      singular Mar 26, 2009

I work for a bank and I see customer every day having had the same scam pulled on them as everyone has mentioned here.
      It is difficult for us to deal with as technically the customer has given them their card details willingly and as such we can't even claim the funds back under fraud, the best we can do is lodge a debit card dispute with the company which legally gives them up to 3 months to respond, and if they come back and tell us "well, the customer gave us their details willingly and we're not giving them the money back" the dispute then falls firmly between the customer and the supplier and we can't intervene in any other way.

I spoke with someone yesterday who had bought the tablets and used them and, as a previous poster has mentioned, then started suffering from an irregular heartbeat, sickness, upset stomach and a list of other side-effects. They took the bottle with the pills in it to their doctor who told them to stop taking them immediately as there was a high chance it would cause more permanent problems.

The best advice for this is simply if you want to lose weight do it the old fashioned way.

• Sh
      sharon Mar 25, 2009

i hate this bloody scam they took 18pouns out of my account then a total of 500 in three months and i never recieved anything at all...
      as i am a lawyer i managed to go to the usa and i sued them i recieved 5000 pounds in to compensate..
      they also gave me a years worth of weight loss products that i have used and i have lost a lot of weight...
      the product does work bu the company is a scam

• Le
      Lex Mar 21, 2009

I signed up for the free trial - took 2 tablets, started getting irregular heartbeat and dizziness. I sent the tablets back to the UK address (all within the 2 weeks) then found out they'd taken £45 out of my bank account just after the two weeks!! I can't find a telephone number anywhere for the UK based address. No matter where I look on the website or the documentation provided, there's no phone numbers!! what a fool I've been. I just hope I get a refund

• Ra
      rangers Mar 20, 2009

I have taken a free trial product and promised 90 days to return. In the space of 6 weeks this company has taken £141 out of my Credit Card, without authorisation.

Please dont take a free trial, and dont give your details.

• Ke
      kellie Mar 20, 2009

this company should be taken to the world trading tibunal and made to pay everyone there money back

• Un
      unimpressedscot Mar 07, 2009

total scam, it says on web site, its a free trial, only have to pay for postage and packaging. the scam is your mean to send them back within a certain time!! and they also have the niceness to pass details onto two other companies for membership!! only reason i knew about it was my bank statement!!! never got anything from other companies only money out of my bank account!!! and i had to phone america to cancel them!!! one company did give me a refund as i had to phone international!!! but should have been informed of all this before they have the right to take money from bank!!! shocking scam!!!

• Bj
      bjohnson Mar 04, 2009

got the "free" sample then charged 59.99 later for nothing, also got acia burn not acia berry. scam-avoid- save your money

• Me
      Mel Feb 24, 2009

I have called and canceled THREE times! Yet, they keep sending this stuff. It also, always seems like when I call I always talk to the same two women. Their voices, are very recognizable when you have called them THREE times! Yet, they tell me my order was canceled on Jan 4 08, it is now Feb 24 09 and I am still getting these damn pills! ERRRRRR.

• De
      Del Feb 11, 2009

CAUTION if you do not cancel you will be billed this is a SCAM. Also my account was chargen 29.95 by selfhelpffcom800 apx 30 days later don't know just what that was, however I did get that cancelled. Acia burn will not refund your 59.95 charge for the FIRST bottle you get if you do not call and cancel the order within the 14 day period . Del [email protected]

• Ga
      gayle Feb 08, 2009

A have to aggree with the scam. I recvd and it never worked. I called and they told me how to send back and said that I would still be charged. A bunch of crap. Don't order product. Also, if you look at the ingredients...they can be purchased from a drug store.

• Me
      melinda Jan 30, 2009

is acai berry and acai burn the same?i ordered acai berry and i got acai burn

• Be
      Betty J, OBrien Jan 28, 2009

I ordered this product in dec. and canceled it because it did not work. I am now out of $120.oo for this product...plus $10.00 for their membership. I have not received the last one they charged me for even after canceling it..Help me to solve this problem. ! am widowed and every penny helps, Thanking you.

Betty J. OBrien

• St
      starlore Jan 27, 2009

I just had the same problem with this horrid company. I will never order any products from those "overly-hyped" product pages again!! They say they can't find my email address (I gave them 2) which is complete crap. I can't believe these people are still in business. They are total liars and cheats.

• Ka
      karon morris Jan 27, 2009

i have had the same problem, so far thay have taken nearly £200 from my account, for a "free trial" THAT SHOULD HAVE COST $4.95 have spent a fortune on phone calls to try and sort this out, but guess what thay are still taken money right left and center..as well as that thay have given my details to an other company who are taking £50 per month for some thing that i did not sigh up for and dont want, cant get mony back, have no address to write to, phone number dont excist...will never order any think from internet again SCAM OF THE WORST KIND.

• Ka
      kandyedkisses06 Jan 25, 2009

That isn't what mine said mine said 4.495 for shipping and if you returned the bottle they would charge 59.95 for the bottle... but guess what? I only got one bottle and they charged me for two!

amandrew Jan 22, 2009

if you wouldve read the small box right before u agreed to the free trial...you would've seen where they were going to charge you the 59.95 monthly for the member ship. Then another 4.95 for 2 weight loss packet tips. You must remember to read everything even the small fine print in order to make sure that there arent any hidden fees. I seen that and am now looking else cause i would like to try the product. It was noones fault but your own carelessness by not reading it all. Everyone sees free and thats all they think...hey sign me up and the companies know that so they put the info in a small box knowing most dont read it. Therefore most get the extra costs cause they werent aware of what they were signing up for. They assume its free so they want to sign up asap and get the new product everyone is talking about.

• El
      elizabeth Jan 21, 2009

I called to cancel the product because it caused me to have headaches and I received a confirmation number and they still debited my account $78. Now I am trying to get it back. My complaint was real and I called before my 15 days were up and they still take the money from your account. I DO NOT RECOMEND this product or the service you receive from Advance Wellness Research Inc.

• Ab
      a burnett Jan 21, 2009

i competely agree a complete waste of time - i did contact the Company who told me if i returned unused bottles to them by UPS to USA at my cost i would receive part refund ! not done this yet as it will cost just as much to send back to USA from Uk were i am & all this from me agreeing to a 'FREE' trial.
      DONT DO IT - DONT BE TEMPTED !

• Vi
      VIPGirl Jan 05, 2009

This company claims it is a free trial for 4.95, They charged me 4.95 and then 14 days later charged me 59.99. I did not even get my free trial.
      They are a big scam!

• He
      headiedude Dec 31, 2008

Acia burn charged my account 69.95 for a "FREE" trial I never received. then gave my credit card info to another company that charged me 4.95 twice in 1 week. BEWARE!!! SCAM!!!