Absolute Drinks International Logo

Absolute Drinks International

Having problems with Absolute Drinks International?

Absolute Drinks International Customer Service Contacts

Unit 9E3, Firsdale Industrial Estate
Leigh
WN7 4TN

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Absolute Drinks International Customer Service. Initial Absolute Drinks International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Absolute Drinks International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Absolute Drinks International. Discuss the issues you have had with Absolute Drinks International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Absolute Drinks InternationalFraud

Had a very expensive horrible experience please do not use this company. They are con men. A very shameful company.
They changed details on my agreement.
They changed 6 months to 60 months.
They added incorrect information.
They have had complaints featured in business magazines.
They have been dropped by their leasing companies.
They change their name just enough to try and keep it clean. They say they have been taken over but it is actually the previous directors brother!
Go to a reputable company.

• Ac
      Accident Claim Expert Nov 07, 2014

Worse company we have ever worked with, they are so over - priced and are total con men! Ripped us out of £250 for a guy to come out and clean machine, was here less than 10 minutes and didn't even clean it properly. When we complained to Absolute Drinks spoke to Graham who is very rude and never returns phone calls, he said he would refund are account with £100 for inconvenience and never did!! Then when phoned up he denied the whole conversation, even though we have a call recording with him confirming he would refund us £100. I would not recommend this company to anyone and we will not be using them ever again!!!

• Ds
      D Smith001 Oct 10, 2014

Don't use this company they are just out to con you and trick you into longer contracts. You get no support, they charge too much for their coffee. Customer service is pathetic.
      There are plenty of reputable companies out there: rijo42 Denny dale coffee complete vending services

• De
      Des ( Theo's ) Apr 04, 2014

I bought a coffee machine kenco paid cash for it ( 1000 pound ) it worked great for one week then stopped working phoned them up, they sent a engineer to fix it . Then one week later it broke down again they sent an engineer he took a part from it ( three years ago ) I phoned them and was told they not in business anymore but bri would come and look at it for me and yes he never came but now I know there still in business I will be visiting them shortly .

Mr P C Aug 07, 2012

[20/11/2011] [email protected]: Hi, i too have had alot of trouble with absolute drinks. Glenn sold us 1 machine & delivered another which was faulty. took payments for more than he should. refused to contact us. now we have a debt of over £6000 are about to end up in court. please can any1else who has had trouble with absolute drinks please contact me on [protected]. we can help each other with witness statements & stand up against these frauds!!!

Mr P C Aug 07, 2012

[18/11/2011] Eagle catering: We were also incorrectly sold. I was told that after the agreement the machine was ours. I have now been contacted by a lease company asking me for money or that I need to send machine back at a charge to myself. I was told all problems with the machine would be fixed and maintained buy them. It took me 3 months to get them out to fix the machine but the last fault i reported 8 months before the finsh of the so called contract was attended after three month to be told he new what the problem was and would be back to fix it. He never returned and to be fair the technician called Derek I feel didnt have a clue what he was doing.
      I am now contacting my solicitor because of the problems and urge any company to keep a wide birth from them at all cost. I did hear complaint prior to signing but Glen is quite convincing and also filled some paper work in himself. Be warned stay away

Mr P C Aug 07, 2012

I found these older complaints posted:

I was misold a lease for a coffee machine that I asked to just rent in front of witnesses. Glen Heenan filled out the forms after I had signed them. Even spelling the business name and my home address wrong. Also our trading position and years of trading. apparently after talking to several others who have been duped by him this is what he does all the time. One guy agreed to 6 months and he changed it to 60 months.After speaking to Trading Standards (said they had recieved a dozen complaints within a couple of weeks) and Financial Ombudsman (who told me I had to wait 10 weeks for a reply, which turned out to be too late to prosecute) Mr G heenan knows exactly what he's doing!! I got no where so Andrew Donn did a piece for me to warn other hairdressers not to use this company. Also Cf Asset who we got the lease off said they had never had a complaint about him before, but I've since found out they won't give him any more business because of the complaints.