SDK Consortiumdeduct money to my account

A Aug 04, 2018

Ticket #8199954: Dropbox Business Support Chat

Aminul, Aug 3, 4:47 AM PDT:
Chat transcript:
( 11:40:54 ) Visitor: Hi I'm Animal, I'm close my dropbox 1/8/18. Today $1, 000 Singapore dollars deduct from my account without any info and confirmation. I'm working under construction. It's very hurt to pay for me. It's was my 1 month salary. Please return my money. I'm hope for your kindness.
Please I'm request for this. Please help me to return my money. I'm not any business with Dropbox.

• Updated by Aminul · Aug 04, 2018

You can add a response by replying to this email.
    Please be sure to reply with the same email address that you used to originally contact us.

Marvin, Aug 3, 5:15 AM PDT:
    Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Dropbox Support today! This email includes a ticket number for your reference.

I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer interested in keeping your Dropbox Business plan.

I have processed a refund for your Dropbox Business purchase. You will see the amount of the transaction credited to the original method of payment used to purchase the account within a few business days.

Additionally, your Business account has been closed and reverted to a free team. No members have been removed, and no files have been deleted. However, you may not be able to sync new files if you are currently using more space than allowed on a free team.

If you’d like to leave your free team, you can do so by going here:

To leave the team, click the 'Leave team' button at the top right hand side of the page. To learn more about what happens to your team folder and files, please see the following link:

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Best Regards,
    Marvin

Aminul, Aug 3, 4:56 AM PDT:
    Dear Dropbox team please help me to return back my money.. It's very hurt for me to pay.. Please help me
    Get Outlook for Android
    ________________________________

Aminul, Aug 3, 4:47 AM PDT:
    Chat transcript:
    Please try to help me :(
    ( 11:41:14 ) Marvin: Hello there! Thank you for contacting Dropbox Business Support. My name is Marvin and I’d be happy to assist you today!
    ( 11:41:30 ) Marvin: Give me a moment to check this for you.
    ( 11:41:34 ) Marvin: Really appreciate your patience.
    ( 11:41:36 ) Visitor: I'm do not use it. Use it please return my money
    ( 11:42:31 ) Visitor: please
    ( 11:43:04 ) Marvin: I have just refunded and cancelled this plan for you.
    ( 11:43:11 ) Marvin: Anything else for now?
    ( 11:43:13 ) Marvin: I will send you a follow up email, with a reference number, shortly after this chat ends.
    ( 11:43:47 ) Marvin: Still with me?
    ( 11:45:59 ) Marvin: [protected]@sdkss.sg is the email I will send to.
    ( 11:46:18 ) Visitor: Yes
    ( 11:46:19 ) Marvin: Please provide us with feedback on how your support was handled today.
    ( 11:46:25 ) Marvin: Thanks for chatting with us today. I'll send you a summary of what we discussed and the next steps by email. Please feel free to reply to this email at any time if you have any further questions. In the meantime we'd love to hear how satisfied you are with this chat interaction so please share your feedback via the following one-click rating after I close the chat.
    ( 11:46:30 ) Marvin: Take care.
    [937ZED-KL0X]

• Updated by Aminul · Aug 04, 2018

Dear Dropbox team, Please return back my money. Without any information cut lot of money from my account. this is not fair. please help me.. i hope for your kindness thanks