MUTUAL FUND CODE PLAN SIP 25To refund default swaps from smf1948 (Michael Mansfield) of SwissCash

I was contacted the swiss administrator with the subject swiss mutual fund 1948 . which I purchased from the online swiss mutual fund 20July 2007
Why was the court refused when the purchasing method write according to website. . It means you are understand my problem The swiss mutual fund 1948 (Michael Mansfield) of Swisscash was disappeared in the market .Please help me.

The order
Dear Mr Ramkaran

We apologise for the late reply. Thank you for providing us with your mobile phone bill and also your bank passbook to confirm your name. We have now processed your claim but regret to inform you that you are not eligible for payment. This is because your investment evidence is dated after 21 June 2007 which is one of the eligible criteria as approved by the Court.

Regards

For and on behalf of the Administrator-Swiss
Cash

This is not a matter for the Isle of Man FSC – the original details for enquiries are shown on my email and relate to the Commonwealth of Dominica. You should contact them.

Andrew

ID No: inram0310501

• Ramkaran Maurya Jan 05, 2012

Dear sir,
    Complaints board
    I was posted complaints on date 16/10/2011. Till now I am wating response but complaint board no response above noted matter I further request you please give me response at once against SWISS MUTUAL FUND(1948) online scam investment . All investment documents submited on previous matter .

Your Faithfully

Expiration Date: 27-feb-2012

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:34:48 UTC

• Ramkaran Maurya Dec 06, 2011

Dear Sir,

In the above matter of return the amount deposited by me to Swiss Mutual Fund 1948 (Michael Mansfield ) of Swiss Cash . Please return my amount as per norms describe as under, 25% amount of principal amount with interest @ .1% per day interest as default interest and penalty amount as you think proper according to section 230 of the Communecations Decency act and any other amount you think fit to pay me from the swiss mutual Fund 1948 .

Thanking you

Your Faithfully
    Govt.Hospital Shamli
    247776.
    Mob- 91-[protected]
    Email- [email protected]

• Ramkaran Maurya Nov 23, 2011

I want only sell my swiss mutual fund 1948 (Michael Mansfield) of swiss cash. I again & again said to sell not purchase any thing please note it .
    WithThanks

• Ramkaran Maurya Nov 20, 2011

what is recent news?

• Ramkaran Maurya Nov 20, 2011

The website (SwissMutualFund.Biz) claims Swiss Mutual Fund was founded in 1948. It’s baffling to see that their web presence just started in 2005. The SwissMutualFund.Biz domain name was registered in Jun 12 2005 for only one year.

The Financial Team page of SwissCash.Net named six people including Michael Mansfield. The rest are Kurt Sandelman, Rupert Benedict da Vinco, Julia Rodriguez, Hector Willem Sidberg, and Fernando Munoz.

The guy in charge of managing the fund is Michael Mansfield, the Chief Financial Officer.

SwissCash claimed that they are based in the Dominica - a statement questioned by many sources. Their current addresses:

280 Madison Avenue, 912 - 9th Floor,
    New York. NY10016, U.S.A

P. O. Box 2342. Roseau,
    The Commonwealth of Dominica

Tel: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]
    [email protected]

• Ramkaran Maurya Nov 19, 2011

certified financial planners, I started my practice to help other people with their money, but as time went on, I realized that it was far more than their money (or lack of it) that

needed attention. Today new clients arrive expecting me to ask to see their papers. Instead I ask them first to share their fears. I don’t know if I have discovered the meaning of life, but I have learned a great deal about what money can and cannot do. And it can do a lot. Your money will work for you, and you will always have enough -- more than enough -- when you give it energy, time, and understanding. I have come to think that money is very much like a person, and it will respond when you treat it as you would a cherished friend -- never fearing it, pushing it away, pretending it doesn’t exist, or turning away from its needs, never clutching it so hard that it hurts. Sometimes it’s fatter, sometimes it’s skinnier, and sometimes it doesn’t feel so good and needs special nurturing. But if you tend it like the living entity it is, then it will flourish, grow, and take care of you for as long as you need it, and look after the loved ones you left behind. Most of us already know at least some of the steps we could take to free ourselves from money anxieties -- we could manage our debt better, arrange for our children’s education, strategically plan now for later, protect what we’ve saved and save more. Yet however wise we see m, however much we think we really want to take control, most of us are paralyed when it comes to actually taking these steps.

What Good Will It Do To Know What You Should Do, If You Can.t

• Ramkaran Maurya Oct 26, 2011

RE: For refund amount of id number inram 0310501
    1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou
    Hide Details FROM:Sedo :: Dildeep Singh Gabrhi TO:Ram Karan Maurya Message flagged Thursday, 4 August 2011 2:22 PMMessage Body
    Dear Mr Maurya

I have looked at all the documents you have sent and there is nothing in any of them that connects you to Sedo.

Sedo cannot help you with this query or business.

You need to contact SwissCash or someone else like your lawyer to help you with this case.

Sedo have no affiliation with SwissCash or any of the Banks or Companies you have dealt with in your documentation. Therefore there is no further need for you to contact Sedo and we will not be able to help you.

Your €1, 000 deposit has been refunded back to you, all outstanding invoices have been cancelled and any payments that we receive from you will be sent back.

We strongly advise you to employ a lawyer to help you with your case.

Kind Regards

Message flagged
    Friday, 29 July 2011 10:34 PM
    Message Body
    Dear Ramkaran

I contacted you via phone earlier on today and due to my bad Hindi I wanted to highlight some of the issues we talked about.

You have placed a few offers for some domains and I wanted to help you buy these domains.

You offered to pay $90, 000 USD for distancelearning.com
    $50, 000 USD for inferior.com
    $50, 000 USD for personalloans.com
    $50, 000 USD for onlinetutoring.com
    $50, 000 USD for homelandsecurity.com
    $80, 000 USD for yogamagazine.com

I wanted to clarify that you wanted to purchase these domain names.

The domain owner of inferior.com has contacted us and said they want $100, 000 USD for this domain.

If you are happy to increase your offer then we can let the domain owner know.

Feel free to write back in Hindi if you feel more comfortable.

Kind Regards